Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News WTO rules out Iraq for membership in 2010?

1palmetto

This is my first post, so please don't bash me for asking, but does Iraq need full membership in the WTO in order to RV, or would membership come later AFTER an RV? According to this blog site, and I don't have time at the moment to go look for any backup for what he wrote, the WTO ruled-out any chance for Iraq to have full membership any time this year. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/01/rule-out-approval-by-world-trade.html

key word "full" membership. If I remember right, they are looking at becoming "full" members in 2011 and until then can RV and participate in a limited role. I remember reading about this last November and it was from a news source then. I am pretty sure that doesnt affect the potential for a RV anyday.

key word "full" membership. If I remember right, they are looking at becoming "full" members in 2011 and until then can RV and participate in a limited role. I remember reading about this last November and it was from a news source then. I am pretty sure that doesnt affect the potential for a RV anyday.

Muydinar. You are correct. Iraq is on track for full membership in 2011 and can/will participate in a limited role.

This is my first post, so please don't bash me for asking, but does Iraq need full membership in the WTO in order to RV, or would membership come later AFTER an RV? According to this blog site, and I don't have time at the moment to go look for any backup for what he wrote, the WTO ruled-out any chance for Iraq to have full membership any time this year. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/01/rule-out-approval-by-world-trade.html

that besides oil, iraq doesn't have products from the private sector to trade at the present time. they look for them to be full members within the year. many thing which are overall very good for iraq and us will happen this year. iraq needs to rv in order to get the private sector, industry, trade, and agriculture moving. they are starting to do that finally! hope this helps