Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BE PREPARED

A couple of weeks ago, I posted that after Hurricane Harvey, the Red Cross was confiscating donations at a church, taking the bottled water and reselling it, and then throwing the rest of the donations in the dumpster.  Pretty disgraceful.

Last week, allegations started emerging that in Puerto Rico, government officials are l not delivering the donations to the people.  There is a tragic report by a Puerto Rico Policewoman calling into a Spanish radio station in New York asking for the US to send the National Guard to Puerto Rico to help distribute the much needed supplies that have been sent.  She says government leaders are using the crisis for their own personal gain at the expense of their people.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59-7KNlhvy0&t=2s

Now people are starting to say that the Las Vegas shooting was actually a hoax and not what it seems.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-02-lone-gunman-theory-of-las-vegas-shooter-is-complete-nonsense-stephen-paddock.html 

There are so many things that are suspicious:

* No video of any of the 500+ people who were actually shot.  That seems highly unlikely since Las Vegas has a plethora of security cameras.  And none of the camera footage that was shot shows anyone who was actually shot either.

* There are multiple witnesses claiming there were multiple shooters.

*All the exits were locked, that doesn’t seem right at a concert.

*The likelihood of one man being able to shoot a high powered automatic weapon repeatedly long enough to have done all the shootings in such a short time frame is pretty improbably.

*A woman actually said “you are all going to die” less than an hour before the shootings before she and her male companion were thrown out of the venue.

It is an unsettling time in America for sure.  Many of us hope that Trump will succeed in draining the swamp and be able to remove the corrupt, greedy and criminal government officials from power.  But he’s been stymied in most of his efforts and great efforts are being made to remove him from office so the future is uncertain.  It’s possible and perhaps probable that these tragedies are being perpetrated and used to further divide the population and decrease support for Trump.

As I’ve said before, I fear a revolution and/or civil war could be eminent in the US.  I encourage everyone to stay informed and make a good contingency plan for themselves and their loved ones in case violence erupts so strongly that authorities are not able to contain it.  Being a prepper has never been more relevant than today.  And likewise having a good network of like-minded, competent and dependable people with whom you can align yourself to carry out your plans is a wise move.

In the meantime, let’s keep praying our for our country.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, KristiD said:

The likelihood of one man being able to shoot a high powered automatic weapon repeatedly long enough to have done all the shootings in such a short time frame is pretty improbably.

Thank You for posting, KristiD!

This item here is the first thing that tipped me off. At a distance of 400 yards? When the rounds were going off from the room (if that was actually the case), how come hotel security didn't take action? Surely with all the gambling going on with the associated money there would seem to be mercenary type security employees around to stop that mess.

My opinion is there were multiple snipers with rifles having muzzle suppressor in multiple locations if there were actually that many dead and wounded. No matter how many dead or wounded, this is a unconscionable tragedy for the concert goers, their families, and friends.

I am hoping the organization(s) behind all this criminal mayhem are identified and neutralized (indicted, taken into custody, prosecuted, and sentenced to the maximum possible). I am interested what action is in the news that may differ from the past. Being plastered all over the news media with little other coverage, I wonder what the real agenda is with this specific incident and/or if this is a distraction with something else going on.

Hey, Nibiru, Planet X, and all that missed us so now another ginned up crisis???!!!

How sick is it to fire on innocent American citizens to harm or kill them or any innocent peoples for that matter???!!!

• Upvote 2

I would have to agree a lot of things just don't add up.....Monday no one had heard of this guy and now he is a multi Million Real Estate Tycoon with a huge gambling addiction. it started out with 1 long guns (rifles) in the room and the count is at 19 as of this AM.

I figure if every round fired hit just one target with no missed shots it would have taken 19 30 Round Magazines........and that just didn't happen, so I will venture 30 Plus 30 round mags. That is a lot of recoil for one guy a 64 years old that really wasn't into firearms to start with.

That is also a lot of weight to be packing into a hotel and not draw attention .

Liberals are already running the Ban Guns agenda.

Something just isn't right here.

Karsten

• Upvote 3