Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 10-12-2016

TexasGranny

I quest I will get things started -

Thanks Adam and Mods for the weekly updates in the past 

My question is DO ANY ONE KNOW WHERE WE STAND? It's been over 7 years plus for me in this investment and it seems to me Iraq made some major moves forward but when it comes to RV their dinar we are still at a STAND STILL...Adam do your contacts have any idea if the DInar will ever RV?  Do we need to forget about this investment and move on with our lives and just count this as a lost?  Not trying to be negitive but I must admitt that I am very disappointed that is seems NO ONE knows if RV will happen this year and/or ever.  I know many said October this year but now October is not looking so great....Just wanted to know your thoughts and what your contacts is saying.  Thank again for all you update.

• Upvote 2

Umm.....my humble questions are.......should another "currency" ;)just might happen to "RV" soon before the Dinar, could we the loyal members of OSI continue to seek out your services in private?  Are you/your professional team resources at this moment in time still solely focused on the Dinar, or now might be open to new "options" and/or "opportunities" in which there's a possibility it may come to light?:praying:...... (or perhaps let me know if I should send you a private message) 

Please be gentle in answering these questions big brother Adam, thanks! :lol::peace:

• Upvote 2