Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does WARKA Bank have an address for the main branch?

jcfrag

Does WARKA have a main branch? I can not find an address for them at all. They have yet to mail me out a monthly bank statement so it is a very awkward way to do business by any standard.  I tried to update my address with them through email and all they did was totally remove the address off of the website.

FACTA is causing more headaches for nothing as the acct is still under $10,000. I am confused on that part greatly.

jcfrag - I'm not sure a street address will help you any.   They don't mail out monthly bank statements.   Your only access to your account is online thru their ebanking service.  And that's not saying alot.  They are very difficult to communicate with and most people are having problems getting a response to get a new password so that they can access their account online.  

If you'll read thru some of the more recent posts in this forum, you'll see what I mean.    

Yeah, I was reading up and hunting through Phillip's insightful posts. I learned quite a bit. I didn't have any problems at all getting the new password, but they don't seem to want to know where you live! LOL There are still many mysteries that hang over WARKA, specifically since they won their lawsuit against Baghdad... And still no life in the old bank...:(

• 1 month later...

Does WARKA have a main branch?

This is what I have - someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Watheq Square – Salman Faiq Street

Hay Alwihda – Sec. 902 – 14th St.

Baghdad, IRAQ  10075

• 1 month later...