6 replies to this topic

#1 sheepdog

sheepdog

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationMaryland & Florida

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:12 PM

HTTP://WWW.RT.COM/NEWS/OVERSHORE-ECONOMY-TRILLIONS-REPORT-789/

I RECEIVED THIS ADDRESS IN AN EMAIL. IT STATES THE MEGA RICH AND CHINA ARE BUYING TRILLIONS IN DINAR IN HOPES OF AN RV IN THE NEAR FUTURE. ANYONE ELSE SEEN OR READ THIS ARTICLE AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TI.IT STATED CHINA THINKS IT WILL BE A FIX FOR OUR ECONOMY.I DID NOT KNOW CHINA CARED MUCH ABOUT "OUR" ECONOMY.MIGHT JUST BE OKIE TALKING OUT OF HIS MOUTH AGAIN

#2 GhostDawg

GhostDawg

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationLand of 10,000 Mosquitoes (MN)

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

I really hate to point this out, but NOWHERE in that link did it once EVER say anything about Iraqi Dinar, or any other dinar or specific currency for that matter. The article was about offshore "tax shelters" and banks protecting the uber-rich's money. Did you even read the article?

#3 thegente

thegente

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

Yep, this is about the super-rich hiding their money...doesn't even mention the Dinar...

#4 upnorth

upnorth

• Platinum VIP
  • 172 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:29 PM

It doesn't mention the dinar or China - I'm wondering if you brought the correct link over here.

#5 leanonme

leanonme

• Platinum VIP
  • 771 posts
  • LocationRockwall Texas

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:19 PM

What up dog? :blink:

#6 GhostDawg

GhostDawg

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationLand of 10,000 Mosquitoes (MN)

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:22 PM

I am just taking a stab in the dark, but I think one of three things is going on with this post.

1. The link that was posted is not the correct one in which "THE MEGA RICH AND CHINA ARE BUYING TRILLIONS IN DINAR IN HOPES OF AN RV IN THE NEAR FUTURE".........simple mistake

2. The post was an attempt to stir up a debate on whether or not the link in question is related to the IQD or China and the Mega Rich....doubtful

3. It is a classic example of "speculation"....coming up with your own hypothesis after reading an article and interjecting the IQD/China/the Mega Rich/ and the possibility that somehow this article ties in with the RV/RD/RI of the Iraqi Dinar......sadly I think this it the winner.

If nothing else, this story has added to the soap opera that is "As The Dinar Turns". Good info by the way, just not about the IQD.

#7 EagleEye

EagleEye

• Moderators
  • 3,762 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

seems to have run it's course rather quickly IMO...sooooooooooo time for the STOP order....

topic hereby closed... <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy