Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warning

storm1

Stitch] Intel4U JONNYWG 5/29/2012 11:50PM EDT Wednesday night we will be graced by an expert in both penny stocks and small cap stocks … This man will take the time to explain them and give investment advice. This of course may be postponed if other events occur!!!!!

I am here to tell you if you have never traded the OTC or pink sheets beware!!!!!!!

IT Appears Jonny has a promoter coming in to con you outta yer money. If you dont know how pump n dumps work, just stand back hold your wallet tightly, cause i can see the writting on the wall.

Stormie!

ps. you ask why i know this? i trade in the market daily and have spent years getting to know the pink and otc market

its a snake pit!!!

• Upvote 5

Exactly!!

I thought this was about the weather lol. OKLAHOMA due for some extreme weather tonight. I truly love it!! Want to see a tornado. Been here almost 20 yrs and still haven't seen one. I want to see it close up from a far if that's possible. Without anyone getting hurt or anything. :)

Exactly!!

I thought this was about the weather lol. OKLAHOMA due for some extreme weather tonight. I truly love it!! Want to see a tornado. Been here almost 20 yrs and still haven't seen one. I want to see it close up from a far if that's possible. Without anyone getting hurt or anything. :)

Be careful what you wish for......you just might get it!

Exactly!!

look for it tonight,i live in mounds,so im looking,for that big twister.:rocking-chair: