Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Since the USA troops have left Iraq, do you think there might be a RV for the Iraq, dinars, soon?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsQkb2D0XPr5qaQwkccuNZUazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20120106200951AAuQ0cT

Since the USA troops have left Iraq, do you think there might be a RV for the Iraq, dinars, soon?

The dinar is never going to revalue in any way that makes anyone a profit.

revaluation = lie

Kuwaiti dinar soared = lie

WTO matters = lie

US withdrawal matters = lie

See the pattern?

The dinar thieves have been promising massive revaluation profits for 6+ years. The sales pitch is stupid once you analyze it. If Iraq knocks a few zeroes off its currency, it does not magically multiply the value of older bills.

This fraud is so widespread that the question comes up several times per week. The web is filled with lies from the dinar sellers, but the correct info is available.

Here are two links from reliable unbiased sources; Utah Securities Division and the Better Business Bureau. All info is still accurate.

If you doubt any of this, check with your bank. You will find that they will not exchange dinar as it is not a convertible currency.

Source(s):

http://www.securities.utah.gov/press/top…

http://www.bbb.org/us/article/bbb-warns-…

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Thanks for the concern, newbie. I think we're all big boys and girls here and can handle our finances accordingly. Besides, in that pic it looks like your....

Getting It Done!

P.S. Isn't this an opinion piece? Ohhhhh man, just wait till the mods get ahold of this one. Right to the opinions section you'll go. Nice try.... newbie. LOL.

I'm kidding w/ ya. You're good. Frustrated I'm sure, but hang in there, or sell. It's really that simple. Chao.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, I am Newbie in this Dinars forum, but I have been keeping updates for the past 4 years in all forums dealing with Dinars RV, since when I first purchased my first dinars back in 2008. I am sorry if I have posted this topic in the wrong Topic Discussion and the Moderator has the right to delete my post for my error. I am not afraid of any forum Moderator. Peace and Prosperity, Derek.

• Downvote 1

Yes, I am Newbie in this Dinars forum, but I have been keeping updates for the past 4 years in all forums dealing with Dinars RV, since when I first purchased my first dinars back in 2008. I am sorry if I have posted this topic in the wrong Topic Discussion and the Moderator has the right to delete my post for my error. I am not afraid of any forum Moderator. Peace and Prosperity, Derek.

This mod for one, is going to tell you welcome to the DINARVETS, and that you are certainly entitled to your own opinions and we respect your right to have them. I will however say that I think you may not have researched correctly because there have been MANY changes that have taken place in Iraq , especailly in the last year, and PLENTY in most recent times.All you have to do is read the FACTS and not drink the kool aid. If you understand our "investment" correctly, you will understand that this was NOT a get rich scheme., but a "long term investment"and as with any investment there is a certain amount of risk involved. If you feel so strongly that you have been duped and would like to recover your monies from your purchase of DINAR, there are several reputable places that will gladly purchase your DINAR and you can get on with your life DINAR free.

This mod for one, is going to tell you welcome to the DINARVETS, and that you are certainly entitled to your own opinions and we respect your right to have them. I will however say that I think you may not have researched correctly because there have been MANY changes that have taken place in Iraq , especailly in the last year, and PLENTY in most recent times.All you have to do is read the FACTS and not drink the kool aid. If you understand our "investment" correctly, you will understand that this was NOT a get rich scheme., but a "long term investment"and as with any investment there is a certain amount of risk involved. If you feel so strongly that you have been duped and would like to recover your monies from your purchase of DINAR, there are several reputable places that will gladly purchase your DINAR and you can get on with your life DINAR free.

...and ignore guruism...if not already mentioned!