Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

warka bank

FRANKJ

I am having trouble contacting the Warka Bank by email, to retreve information concerning my accounts. Frankj

Frankj,

They are closed Friday and Saturdays.. so any emails that are sent off hours are not read at all. It's important that you only send your email

when they are open.. so depending on where you live, you should send your email only during business hours. Also, make sure you

include Mr. Issa.. his email is: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Let me know how you make out.

Frankj,

They are closed Friday and Saturdays.. so any emails that are sent off hours are not read at all. It's important that you only send your email

when they are open.. so depending on where you live, you should send your email only during business hours. Also, make sure you

include Mr. Issa.. his email is: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Let me know how you make out.

Every time I try to send an email, it says that the email address is not recognized and I have tried several different ones. Do you hgave any suggestions.

Frankj

Every time I try to send an email, it says that the email address is not recognized and I have tried several different ones. Do you hgave any suggestions.

Frankj

Frankj,

Not sure why they won't work, but here are the addresses I have used without any problems.

MOHAMMAD K. ISSA ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Ashraf Amr <e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com>

ACCOUNTS DEPT <c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com>