Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your Second Course of Guru Bytes.

krome2ez

12-16-2011 Guru Lojak around the world, there is an expectancy for this to occur...I was just told that there is a big meeting of the political blocs at talabani's castle tomorrow...known as the Peace palace...to settle all differences...generally, when they meet there we see action, mostly good. I have heard that parliament has been working in full force to get whatever loose ends tied up...I heard that maliki showed up in iraq ready for action--which is good. Every contact that you speak with is in the go mode. I am not saying not today--heck no one knows...it sounds to me that things must be getting mighty close...the meeting tomorrow at the Peace Palace could be a celebration feast for all I know

12-16-2011 Guru Bulldog75 NO WE ARE GETTING UPDATES FROM MANY SOURCES. AT THIS POINT... REALLY KNOWS THE RATE/DATE BUT A COMMITEE OF 7 WITH ANOTHER TECH LOCKED IN A ROOM READY TO PUSH THE BUTTON ON ORDERS. WE WAIT.

12-16-2011 Guru Poppy3 Channel 4 tv in Nashville, Tn reported today the American flag was lowered for the last time today from Iraq. Of course all combat troops where gone from Iraq on Dec 5th and the remaining cargo and training troops where told they will be home for Christmas. All is looking progressive for the rv to be completed??... chapter 7 has been lifted all but three sanctions and the key to lifting them is the rv...Chapter 7 is not the hold up at this stage...vp biden said this very thing himself...i dont think it will be in the next 36 hours because i think this group of dignitaries will be notified to be in attendance before they will release the rv.

12-16-2011 Guru BWM it doesn't matter the day or the hour at this point... many of us have "days" that we thing of as better than others but I'm not limiting it to any of those at this point...but I will point out that ...it's FRIDAY in Iraq.

12-15-2011 Guru Jonnywg rv is expected soon. could be anytime

12-15-2011 Guru Adam Montana Either they l0p, or they RV, one or the other, either way, the notes will all have an assigned value...if your 25,000 note is worth 25,000 USD - then the 100 note will be worth 100. If the old 25,000 is worth 2500 and the new 100 note is worth 100 - then that's what they will be worth...there won't be any magic or trickery, they will simply have an assigned value. I do believe it will be as simple as possible there will be enough confusion without two separate types of notes.

12-15-2011 Guru Mailman17 I SEE IRAQ AND KUWAIT HAD A MEETING AT THE UN TODAY? I ALSO SEE PARLIAMENTS BUSY LIKE A BEE...THINGS THAT MAKE YA GO HMMMMM...IMO...STILL ON TRACK...VERY MUCH ON TRACK. I PERSONNALY STILL THINK THIS WONT GET OUT OF DEC...FINAL STAGE, NOTHING MORE TO BE DONE...TICK TOCK GOES THE DINAR CLOCK AND ITS ABOUT TO STRIKE 12.

12-15-2011 Guru Poppy3 Maliki has gotten home yesterday...Pay attention to the announcement of the celebration they are saying will take place with many world dignitaries attending...to announce their sovereignty...the time and date of this celebration has not been released. I feel this is key to our RV in this way - When this celebration is scheduled and takes place we should see the RV within 24 hours from the start of the celebration. Remember they can't be and will not be a SOVEREIGN NATION WITHOUT THE RV.

12-15-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz We heard we may see something show up after the banks close in hawaii...We’ve got every agency out there all talking about the iqd...We have imf stating this is the strongest currencies in the M.E. We have had overwhelming news the past 4 days. I am still thinking it will not go another 24 hours. Forget about what we are saying, look at the media. They are stating things they have never state before. We are encouraged, excited.

12-15-2011 Guru Hammerman they signed off on the erbil today, did the 3rd readings today, it all over. yall hear about it mid next week, my guys in parliment called today...all 3 said its done.

12-15-2011 Guru Jonnywg "The Iraqis can not be removed from Chapter 7 without the RV, as it is a primary condition...however, we feel the RV is IN AN ANY MOMENT position which will then fulfill the final condition for Chapter 7."

12-15-2011 Guru Adam Montana If they RV right before Chapter 7 is fully lifted, they need our troops there, if our troops are out 100% before Chapter 7 is fully lifted, then expect the Chapter 7 announcement before the RV announcement ...it's all strategy on their part, but either one will work.

12-15-2011 Guru Blaino I am informed that we ought to see this tonight...waiting for several hours now on confirmation. I choose to remain grounded, calm and stable until I have bedrock to stand on...we have been here before! DO NOT GO WILD! (yet) When it's in YOUR bank account...it's real! Till then...don't make ANY move that may affect your finances!

12-15-2011 Guru Poppy3 I have been saying for two weeks that I didn't feel if we went past the 15th then I thought it would be Jan 1st before we have our next best chance for the RV.However, these latest announcements publicly and the announcement of the public world wide recognitions makes me think yes they are going to push it all the way NOW.

12-15-2011 Guru Jonnywg The United States government has just released Form #4938 for the 2011 tax year on foreign currency cash-in. Details regarding the flat 15% tax rate will come tomorrow. The good news is its for the the year ending 2011

12-15-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed The UN Security Council today (December 15, 2011) denied Iraq's release from Chapter VII stating that Iraq has ignored many of its obligations to Kuwait and that Iraq still has many items to resolve in this matter

12-15-2011 Guru TonyTNT i think this thing is done. Over this afternoon, over tomorrow morning...we had banks saying they have been informed today is the day or tomorrow is there day. I am going to say this w./o saying it... Another country on their public system is saying iqd has rv’d and they are running a news story on it today. Today is going to be a great day.

12-15-2011 Guru Adam Montana I am of the opinion that very soon, immediately following the resolution of the HCL or a complete removal of Chapter 7 (either event will trigger the other, so I don't care which happens first) the Dinar should be raised to a value equal to about 10 cents US...the dinar will then rise slowly to equal the dollar, then it should surpass the dollar. I know that flies in the face of every guru out there that insists the dinar has to come out at a dollar or higher but I'm not here to shake their hands and agree with them just because people want to hear that, it makes more sense to come out low, so I'm sticking with it as a business person, there is no way I would do anything different and Iraq is a business.

12-15-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz this is going to be a great day...What we're looking for and trying to come to a conclusion about is should we be excited about today. We are excited.

12-15-2011 Guru Bluwolf A lot of things in the air both political and economic occurring in our world which state that this blessing is over. Our banks are on high gear just waiting on the permission to start all cashouts of all currencies. The speeches from all important people both of governments and agencies specify that Iraq has a valuable currency...just one piece of the puzzle (RV) has to appear within hours time. Today is the 15th operational rates are listed (UN), the WTO meets today, topic is the IQD, our troops will be airlifted today heading home safe, Maliki is back in Iraq just getting all done ASAP and there should be a great celebration in this new sovereign country as of today...my informants are stating that all is definitely done and should be out shortly, and you can take that to the bank.

12-15-2011 Guru Adam Montana The UN needs to make the announcement that Iraq is FULLY sovereign. Maliki has a bad habit of tossing the word "sovereign" out there - he's correct, Iraq is 99% more sovereign than they were 7 years ago but they are not FULLY sovereign, so just ignore it when he says it and rejoice when the UN says it.

12-15-2011 Guru Med ONE ISSUE AND ONE ISSUE ALONE STANDS IN THE WAY RIGHT NOW, NOT THE BUDGET, NOT IF MALIKI OR ALLAWI LIKE EACH OTHER, NOT THE HCL, NOT US LEAVING OR STAYING. IT IS PARLIAMENT VOTING, THAT IS IT. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL IMPACT IT IS HOW GOOD A REPORT SHABIBI DID AND HOW WELL HE EXPLAINED IT TO THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE COMMITTEE.

12-15-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE ARE WITNESSING THIS VERY MINUTE SUCH A MAGNITUDE OF USA AND WORLD EVENTS OCCURRING. WE TRULY ARE WRITING HISTORY AT THIS VERY MOMENT. THIS CAN DOMINO ANY MOMENT NOW, NIGHT/DAY/HOUR. NO RULES ON DOMINO TIME.

12-15-2011 Guru Adam Montana Iraq has a TON of OIL and NATURAL GAS, which makes them VALUABLE...the HCL needs to be resolved in order for Iraq to have full control of that VALUE and function as a business...once that VALUE is under the full control of Iraq, they can raise the value of their currency and back it up with their reserves...It is REALLY that simple. Once the HCL is resolved, Iraq will have the means to back a stronger currency, until that happens, they do not have the means to back it therefore it is next to impossible to see a change in rate before the HCL is resolved.

• Upvote 1