Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just To Say Hello

Hi Everyone,

I'm Raden and from Malaysia. I'm a new member n just join the forum group. I just bought Adam Ebook and the contents are very comprehensive. Thanks Adam for your initiative on sharing and helping for those needed if we refer to Iraqi dinar. I have 1 question "Is it true that Donald Trumph had bought quite a big amount of Iraqi Dinar (30 million USD)" To support my statement here is the news http://www.blackhillsportal.com/npps/story.cfm?id=3572

Regards

Raden :wave:

Radan, it's true 100%. One thing about rich people is that they'll never invest in something that they don't know anything about it. I personally believe Donald Trump met the higher level people in IRAQ like president of the banks, governments there and here in US as well. If you can afford it, buy as soon as possible. The RV will be as soon as this coming week. Look at the elections coming up. Prime Minister Maliki is holding this for the home run. Iraqi people will love him for it and so is USA. Don't take my words for it. Pray about it and then buy it. For the glory of GOD and Praise GOD for His mighty blessings He's pouring out for all of us. ~Chang