Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Logical thinking

cmurphy

I am new to this, but I think we need to look at this logically. First, if they do drop three zeros, it will just force us to turn in our large notes. they can't just take money from their own people, if they did they would have a revolt on their hands. When the dinar re-values it will make alot of people in Iraq alot of money, but as does happen anywhere there is a sudden econommic up turn the price of goods will arise. Look at it this way. I live in Idaho, and for example real estate is pretty affordable here, but also remember wages are lower here. Now look at a place like Seattle. The value of a dollar is no different there than it is here in Idaho, but real estate is alot more expensive. The difference is that wages are higher in Seattle to counter act the high prices of goods. The same is true in Iraq. Many will become wealthy overnight, but the price of goods will rise, thus keeping inflation at a reasoable level. Remember we didn't mind paying $4 gas when the economy was good, but when it took a turn for the wost it became a problem. The rv will help iraq by stableizing their economy with a infusion of foreign money and investment, thus making Iraq the international player that it should be given the all the oil it has. SO lets just keep a level head and enjoy the sound investment we have all made. I hope this make sence.