Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

best ways to handle money after rv

summer

lets hear from everyone best ways to handle our new wealth when it rv's.What are you going to do to best secure your money and deal with taxes? If you cash your dinar at a bank then what are you going to do while the money is in your savings ready to be taxed?

There is very good info on different dinar sites about asset protection. There are offshore accounts protected through a trust/PIFoundation/corp/bank account. Panama is the biggest banking center for this. Many of our socalled US corps bank there. You have to research so you learn the ropes so you can play the money game the way the big money people do! They all laugh at us little people for not learning the right answers to protecting our assets. They have set it up that way{years ago} and pay little to no taxes!!! Find out for yourself and be just as smart as they are.

Misty - Go to You Tube.com/watch and type in Offshore Legal {part 1 & 2} {posted by panamamagazine.net/panamalawyer.com} Also, next video - You Tube IRS Tax Fraud & How to Hide Your Assets Offshore ]part 1 & 2]. I learned about Foundations and trust owned corporations/bank accounts in 1970 when I organized a tax revolt against the Nelson Rockefeller regime in New York State. These tools were set up by the rich elites to totally shelter their wealth and pay little to no taxes!!! These tools are lawful and are available to you as well as to them. It's just that the american people are not taught [purposely] these facts and therefore do not know that they also can protect their assets just like the "Big Guys". Do your research and LEARN and then be very,very careful. God bless

Im going to make this money make some money hopefully. Im 19 and a freshman in college and im doing good so far with grades and all but if i can have a successful life with all this money im supposedly going to have then i might just drop out. Ill probably try to invest in some realestate until the economy comes back which shouldnt take too long considering the government has more dinar than all of us combined and they are getting a much better rv rate than us, oh ya and they get a good cut of all of our dinar from taxes too. but who can really complain? turning a few hundred or a few thousand into a few hundred thousand or a few million? I cant believe all the people that are laughing at us for this investment, they are idiots! So once it hits im going to laugh at them a little more, then finally invest in a bit of dong!! This is just my personal plan for me, hopefully my parents have something even better in store for me because they have a whole lot more dinar than me!!! So for all you folks who wanna tell me not to drop out of college, my parents probably wont let me and while i could easily make it on my own, life just wouldnt be as fun without these next three years of college.