Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting view on Occcupy Wall Street

kenbo

I was hesitant to view the video thinking, wrongly so, that it was just a rant on how we needed to be out there with them. Or, this was a rant on how bad these people have been while protesting, and I have heard enough of that.

Instead I listen and was impressed how this guy quietly advanced his analysis of what is going on with this protest and how to handle the young voices. It was excellent. Sorry, but I stole the clip and I am sending it to my friends. Thanks.

hahahahaahahah MAN i love the closing comments ,,,but he is right on with the over pumping the higher education put s out here in the world,,, they tell you you can make a 6 figure income after this much schooling ,,,, they don`t tell you 6 million folks are looking at that one job that pays 6 figures,,,,, have a buddy that on occation has a little fun in the woods sort of ,,, he calls it ---- survival training they stay out two nights ,,do not carry much of anything ,,, i think i have a great idea!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1