Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok soldiers, it may be time to BITE THE BULLET

gideonx

So basically what your saying is this:

*You won't be millionaires overnight.

*Its time to go back to work.

*Its time you start supporting your family and country but living the american dream, not dreaming the amercian dream.

*Its time you starting listening to "naysayers" not only the "dreamers". To get both sides of every story.

*The only sure thing in life is death. What you do in between is what really matters. So to live a good life you must work each week to recieve a paycheck.

I don't think anything in this post is wrong. This is just a guy who started to realize what we all should have known to begin with. Im not mad at you because I have a good job and make great money and I'm not greedy because of all the hard work I have put in, in my life. Maybe others can read this and think clarely now. I hope.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is afraid of the lop, but I don't see any real indication that it will or won't happen. At this point we're all just hopeful the lop won't happen.
go to;xe.com,do IQD to USD & read the red Notice & follow links,looks like a lop to me,I want to be wrong,SOMEONE PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!!!

What in the **** did gideonx say? Was this intended to be some sort of "tounge-in-cheek" humerous post? He/she says negative things and then says positive things. cash out at $1.17? I'll take it. Where do I cash in?

Maybe I need to read this again and then maybe again. I'm sure I missed something or misinterpreted something.

No, I read it again. Just another unrelenting lopper that will never believe anything except what is locked in their vacuum head.

Isvet, good post. I still stand with my original statement that nothing in this original post is accurate and lopping means nothing. I was in Mexico when they revalued the peso. I had in my hand two bills with two different denominations printed on them but they were worth the exact same amount in trade. Just forget about this lopping thing. It has NOTHING to do with an RV.

Ok soldiers, it may be time to BITE THE BULLET! by GIDEONX

As much as we would like to hang on THE DREAM, everything we have been reading for the last 2-3 weeks seems to point to the dreaded LOP ( removing of 3 zeros):

The change/reduction of wage-earners' salary from 940,000 IQD to 940 IQD for eg.

Based on a redenominated/rebased rate of 0.857, the new salary would be 805.58 IQD,

To raise the salary to 940, there has to be a RV of 940/805.58= 1.166

Now, IRAQ achieves its revaluation of its currency to match the US, ie 1IQD = 1 USD.

IMO...I agree with everything said in the above statement up to this point!! However, IMO....I believe that the only other thing that will happen is the 3 zeros will be taken off of all salaries and the retail prices of everthing. That it .....nothing else will happen!!!!

This way, every iraqi will also get a windfall of their IQD's being revalued at 1.116. They will not be treated any differently than the rest of the world. Also, in time, all of the denoms with 000's will eventually be taken off the marketplace as they are returned to the banks...even so they will have no value after Dec.31, 2010.

Be blessed my friends.......and remember this is just my opinion!!!

Whats wrong with evaluating the possibility of the dinar lopping? Isn't it smart to consider all possible outcomes. I mean just wishing and hoping that it turns out the way you want it to, doesn't really do you any good. If this thing does lop and they RV at some lower rate than the USD, then you are looking at a loss. So it would be wise to consider your potential losses and then weigh your options. I'm not saying you haven't done this, but every official anouncement we've heard talks about removing zeros in some form.

When the Dinar was first printed, 14 denominations of bills were made. 9 , including larger denominations have been circulated to this point and the last 5 are going into circulation in a few days. The last 5 are smaller denominations. Currency is currency and may change in value but 0's cannot be taken off. A family relative was 1 of 3 men who originally designed the Dinar and He in in Iraq as we speak.

I hear that this is the last week the Dinar will be sold so maybe we'll hear some good news soon!!!!!

Whats wrong with evaluating the possibility of the dinar lopping? Isn't it smart to consider all possible outcomes. I mean just wishing and hoping that it turns out the way you want it to, doesn't really do you any good. If this thing does lop and they RV at some lower rate than the USD, then you are looking at a loss. So it would be wise to consider your potential losses and then weigh your options. I'm not saying you haven't done this, but every official anouncement we've heard talks about removing zeros in some form.

If it RV's less then a dollar, THERE WILL NOT BE A LOSS. They were purchased for approximately 1/10th of a cent and if they RV for 10 cents you have made a bundle as far as investments are concerned.

Not if lops simultaneously. of course, you will make a bundle if it RVs for ten cents. But if a 25k dinar is worth about 22USD, then they RV at anything less than a dollar, then you have lost money, like i just said in the above statement!

But 3- 0's cannot be taken off currency. It's printed with the 0's it has. Values can change. Smaller denominations will circulate so that when the value increases, a 25$ note will be worth the same as a 25,000 note. That would be approximately a .85 RV.

I see what you are saying, the zeros are on there, so you can't act like they are not, right? But just in the past several months, Korea has "lopped" and pretended like the zeros weren't there anymore. So, a 25k becomes 25iqd, worth(25 x.00107)=.02USD, ouch! Now they revalue their currency, the exchange rate is now 0.86, so 25iqd x 0.86 = 21usd. So, technically you really haven't lost much or any at this exchange rate, but this is what i was trying to say. In Tim Weithers text, Foreign Exchange - A practical guide to the FX markets, and Michael Rosenberg's Exchange Rate Determination textbook, they explain further, it you wanted to read about. Just saying not to leave out the possibility, in my experience not considering all potential outcomes will end up coming back to get you. Thanks

I just woder why someone who is so negative about the RV would even belong to this site. I thought this was for those who were positive thinkers!!

How long have you been following the Dinar? Maybe those who have been following it for several years, have heard all the rumors and speculation they want to hear at this point. This site has had numerous dates and RV amounts given by people who supposedly have inside info, but none have come true to date. Expectations run high under those conditions and people tend to get negative at those times.

This site is, by nature, a rumor site. Rumors are not fact. If you have previously invested over a long time, negatives occur. But if you thought this was a get-rich-quick investment, think again. We're dealing with Iraq!

we are dealing with bankers .... corrupt ones at that ... who better to do world banking for countries ... big money changers ... like written, proverb, the rich never have enought ...

You might be dealing with corrupt Bankers but not all Bankers are corrupt. Do you have a bank account? Are only you and your bank, a good one? Whatever field you personally work in, there is also corruption. I don't evaluate you in a generic way, based on my experience, but personally. I think that's the right and fair way.

These opinions are not negative, they are observations and conclusion based on fact, real world kind of stuff. You presume bankers are corrupt, maybe, but are we to believe you are virtuous and honest. Many on here remind of Donald Sutherland's character in Kelly's Heros, "Always with the negative waves man, think positive thoughts, we don't need your negative waves man." Yeah, and there is 15 million in gold waiting for you behind enemy lines in a German guarded bank. Can't your opinions be naive and mine grounded in reality. Hey, if i'm wrong and i get 20 million dollars on march 3, then let me tell you i will be the first one back on this site proclaiming my ignorance, deal?

These opinions are not negative, they are observations and conclusion based on fact, real world kind of stuff. You presume bankers are corrupt, maybe, but are we to believe you are virtuous and honest. Many on here remind of Donald Sutherland's character in Kelly's Heros, "Always with the negative waves man, think positive thoughts, we don't need your negative waves man." Yeah, and there is 15 million in gold waiting for you behind enemy lines in a German guarded bank. Can't your opinions be naive and mine grounded in reality. Hey, if i'm wrong and i get 20 million dollars on march 3, then let me tell you i will be the first one back on this site proclaiming my ignorance, deal?

Thank you! Well said. With 20Mil, you can afford to be wrong!!!