Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can someone break down the dong investment in lamens terms for me?

rulesforrebels

Not nearly as much info out there about the Dong investment as the Dinar investment. I found DongTalk a while ago but there's very little action on there.

There's always alot of news on google news when I search and when people do post to dong talk and even on here there's articles but its all financial articles and most of it goes way over my head.

Wondering if someone could break down the dong investment for me in lamens terms. What are the pro's and con's, what about vietnam looks promising for the future. what's a timeline for an RV or even just for the currency to improve against the US Dollar. How does them being a communist country affect business, an RV, their economy? Does the Chinese and or Japanese currencies rates affect them? If China is labled a currenyc manipulator and forced to revalue will that help the dong?

Basically just looking for someone to break things down in lamens terms that are easy to understand and not a bunch of high finance mumbo jumbo.

heyyyyyy and howdee,,, the v,n,d, also know as dong,, is an easy buy really cheep,, 20,000 dong for i think 50 u s dollars,, or in the neighborhood of those prices,,, you can go too another site.com on the left hand side bar there is asia currency news click that link and then click the bar on that page and off you go,,, also a page called dong talk i think

heyyyyyy and howdee,,, the v,n,d, also know as dong,, is an easy buy really cheep,, 20,000 dong for i think 50 u s dollars,, or in the neighborhood of those prices,,, you can go too another site.com on the left hand side bar there is asia currency news click that link and then click the bar on that page and off you go,,, also a page called dong talk i think

Thanks for the response and the advice. I've checked dongtalk and there's very little action on there like only one or two new responses each week if that. Was hoping someone on here who's invested could maybe answer a few of the questions I asked or even just tell me why you invested and what you like about it?

I've been doing research but everything I find just goes way over my head.

You can get Dong from FifthThird Bank for travel -=- 65$ per Million [estimate and includes their fees and shipping to their branch] from any of their branches, is what I paid for mine. I asked to purchase foreign currency from the bank manager.

Edited by p71rock

Thanks for the response and the advice. I've checked dongtalk and there's very little action on there like only one or two new responses each week if that. Was hoping someone on here who's invested could maybe answer a few of the questions I asked or even just tell me why you invested and what you like about it?

I've been doing research but everything I find just goes way over my head.

That's because there is nothing going on with it. It just dropped to an all time low so it might be a good time to buy. Everything that I've read indicates that it will be quite some time before anything happens. You need to look at what's going on in the country. A few things off the top of my head 1) they import more than they export 2) they have had a crazy amount of failed businesses this year (I don't remember the number but it was not good) 3) consumers & buisness owners can't borrow money at a decent rate...it's something like 25% if they can even get a loan. No loans...no growth 4) their money supply is enormous...look for when they try to pull currency out of circulation. Spend $200 & get 3 million but don't expect anything soon.

Edited by lakeliving
  • Upvote 2

You can get Dong from FifthThird Bank for travel -=- 65$ per Million [estimate and includes their fees and shipping to their branch] from any of their branches, is what I paid for mine. I asked to purchase foreign currency from the bank manager.

Hey all thanks for the tips. Checked with my local fifth third and they arent dealing with dong or dinar however found an online special at $70 per mill as long as I bout at least 5 milso not mucch worse than banks. Kinda sucks it keep dropping in value since im already holding but I suppose its a good time for me to biy even tho al signs see to point to it contining to drop guess ill play with it like a stock and buy in increments instead of trying to time the bottom