Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone In Chicago Looking To Sell?

rulesforrebels

Hi, new to the board. I have some dinar I'm sitting on that I bought WAY back right after it was issued pretty much looking to load up on a little more. I'd prefer to do an in person transaction just meet up at Starbucks or somewhere in the Loop. Save you the Paypal or ebay fees and I know I'm getting dinar lol. Not looking for a lot just a million maybe two if its a good deal.

Could not be a better time. I am just north of Milwaukee and want to get rid of a few of mine to pay off some school debt. I would like to get rid of 1 million. They are all 25k noted uncirculated, I bought fro Ali @ dinartrade a couple years ago. I would prefer not to drive the whole way, maybne meet in Kenosha area if possible. I have sold a few before to another member from Canada on here, and it did get a little messy b/c it was considered 'international'. If you're interested shoot me an email - stern_24@hotmail.com. - can send you a pic if you'd like to your email and we can discuss more. Thanks- Jack

Could not be a better time. I am just north of Milwaukee and want to get rid of a few of mine to pay off some school debt. I would like to get rid of 1 million. They are all 25k noted uncirculated, I bought fro Ali @ dinartrade a couple years ago. I would prefer not to drive the whole way, maybne meet in Kenosha area if possible. I have sold a few before to another member from Canada on here, and it did get a little messy b/c it was considered 'international'. If you're interested shoot me an email - stern_24@hotmail.com. - can send you a pic if you'd like to your email and we can discuss more. Thanks- Jack

I'll shoot you an email, maybe meet at the brat stop thats my fav place though I dont make it out there often.