Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something to think about

Aqua Dude

Iraq is to become a MAJOR democratic nation, like the US but most likely will be a more powerful economic powerhouse. The US, like Iraq, once had large denomination and they are still USABLE, the zeros were not LOPPED, however lower curreny denominations(re-denomination as SOME call it) were printed and to this date are still used. take a look see:

•United States currency denominations above $100 are not available from the Department of the Treasury, the Federal Reserve System, or the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. On July 14, 1969, the Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve System announced that currency notes in denominations of $500, $1,000, $5,000, and $10,000 would be discontinued immediately due to lack of use. Although they were issued until 1969, they were last printed in 1945.

These notes are legal tender and may be found in circulation today; however, most notes still in circulation are probably in the hands of private numismatic dealers and collectors. If you are interested in purchasing or learning more about these larger denominations, more resources may be available online or at your local library.

The largest note ever printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing was the $100,000 Gold Certificate, Series 1934. These notes were printed from December 18, 1934 through January 9, 1935 and were issued by the Treasurer of the United States to Federal Reserve Banks (FRB) only against an equal amount of gold bullion held by the Treasury. These notes were used for transactions between FRBs and were not circulated among the general public.

they were discontinued...meaning PUT OUT OF CIRCULATION, this does not mean they were transformed into lower denominations...as you see that this situation occured here in the US....i believe, you will see the same situation occur in IRAQ......the denoms we hold now will not be changed into lower denom value, they will be simply put out of circulation like their role modle US did with their own currency

pictures and documentation of quoted material can be found here:

http://moneyfactory.gov/uscurrency/largedenominations.html

as you see the large 100,000 is a gold certificate....reminds me of when Selah(spelling) said that the CBI will be printing 100,000 notes....(searching for article)

+1 if you see the connection between the US currency not lopping but having lower denoms still and Iraq not needing to lop and issuing lower denoms still

+1 if you learned something new about Older US currency that is still usable

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Iraq is to become a MAJOR democratic nation, like the US but most likely will be a more powerful economic powerhouse. The US, like Iraq, once had large denomination and they are still USABLE, the zeros were not LOPPED, however lower curreny denominations(re-denomination as SOME call it) were printed and to this date are still used. take a look see:

•United States currency denominations above $100 are not available from the Department of the Treasury, the Federal Reserve System, or the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. On July 14, 1969, the Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve System announced that currency notes in denominations of $500, $1,000, $5,000, and $10,000 would be discontinued immediately due to lack of use. Although they were issued until 1969, they were last printed in 1945.

These notes are legal tender and may be found in circulation today; however, most notes still in circulation are probably in the hands of private numismatic dealers and collectors. If you are interested in purchasing or learning more about these larger denominations, more resources may be available online or at your local library.

The largest note ever printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing was the $100,000 Gold Certificate, Series 1934. These notes were printed from December 18, 1934 through January 9, 1935 and were issued by the Treasurer of the United States to Federal Reserve Banks (FRB) only against an equal amount of gold bullion held by the Treasury. These notes were used for transactions between FRBs and were not circulated among the general public.

they were discontinued...meaning PUT OUT OF CIRCULATION, this does not mean they were transformed into lower denominations...as you see that this situation occured here in the US....i believe, you will see the same situation occur in IRAQ......the denoms we hold now will not be changed into lower denom value, they will be simply put out of circulation like their role modle US did with their own currency

pictures and documentation of quoted material can be found here:

http://moneyfactory.gov/uscurrency/largedenominations.html

as you see the large 100,000 is a gold certificate....reminds me of when Selah(spelling) said that the CBI will be printing 100,000 notes....(searching for article)

+1 if you see the connection between the US currency not lopping but having lower denoms still and Iraq not needing to lop and issuing lower denoms still

+1 if you learned something new about Older US currency that is still usable

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks AQUA for the clarification !

So, given what you stated, when the RV happens and we cash in, is it your opinion that I can hold on to some of my 25,ooo notes and ride the wave to reach a larger value for them?

Please excuse if this sounds dumb, I don't understand all this stuff , and I know on this site many are very educated! Can you help? Thanks

Thanks AQUA for the clarification !

So, given what you stated, when the RV happens and we cash in, is it your opinion that I can hold on to some of my 25,ooo notes and ride the wave to reach a larger value for them?

Please excuse if this sounds dumb, I don't understand all this stuff , and I know on this site many are very educated! Can you help? Thanks

you are going to hace to stay up on whats going on with the dinar up until you cahs out.....IMO i do not know what will happen.....but i sincerely believe there will be no lop, don't invest on my opinions though

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That sounds great and all but everyone I have ever had the displeasure of doing bussiness with was a lying cheating peice of (well you know).If they can find a way to rip us off and get away with it they will.They are raised to cheat there own family there and that is a fact.I once had an Iraqi tell me face to face he said.If you want to understand my people you must know how we are taught to do business.If I sell my father something and I have the chance to get an extra $5000 and I don't take it,my father would never respect me again.And we are taught to sign any agreement we want and when we don't want to honor it anymore we don't and just walk away. <_<

In my family.You get love and respect for saving your folks $5000.I would take a $5000 loss before cheating my own family members out of $1.There are so many ways to make money without cheating anyone. :D

My wish is they don't LOP and we all get the RV we are looking for here.But don't forget the type of people our futures are riding on here.This has been a 7 year ride for me now and it looks like it will not be over soon.I just hope the wait ends up being worth it.

I just wish it would get here before child number 6 gets here in April. :blink:

Edited by Az Joe