Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Memory Loss

Theflyingbird

A young woman was walking toward the bus stop when she saw a little old man sitting on the curb, sobbing his heart out. Moved by his grief, the woman bent over and asked him what was so terribly wrong."Well, you see," choked the old man, "I used to be married to this awful bag. She was fat and ugly, never put out, the house was a pigsty, and she spent money like water. She wasn't even a decent cook. My life was h#ll." His listener clucked sympathetically."Then she died," sobbed the old man, "and I met this beautiful woman. Twenty-eight years old, a body like Sophia Loren and a face like an angel, a fabulous cook and housekeeper, the hottest thing in bed you could possibly imagine, and -can you believe it?- crazy about me! She couldn't wait to marry me, and treat me like a prince in my own home." "This doesn't sound so bad," said the young woman."I tell you, I'm the luckiest man in the world." The old coot bent over in a racking spasm, convulsed with sorrow."Well, then," said the woman tentatively, "what's to be so unhappy about? Why are you sobbing on the street corner?" "Because," he sobbed, "I can't remember where I live!"

• Upvote 1