Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dog, The Lion, and The Phyton

I want to share my true story. I had a strange dream last night. I dreamed of having a lion. The lion was always accompany me wherever I go. At one time, we were met with fierce dogs. The dog tried to attack us. Lion became angry and then attacked the dog. While they're fighting, the dog suddenly turned into a male lion, which is not too large compared to the lion belongs to me. They kept fighting. But then, a male lion that turned into a python. I was very surprised, but the lion was not afraid. Then with the ferocious lion that attacked the python. Finally, the lion wins, the python escaped, and no longer dare to fight. Then we continue the journey. When we passed the nest of the snake, the python was kept quiet, let us move on. What does this mean? Is there a connection in a row, with the GOI (dog?), HCL (male lion?) And Article 7 (pythons?)? Is the lion belongs to me is the dinar (see the lion symbol on the denomination 25000 IQD), which we hold so far? Is this a good signal / good omen for us all? :blink: Honestly, I did keep thinking about this dinar, day and night. Or whether my dreams are just nonsense? Sorry if my english is not good, and apologize if anyone did not like my story. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for sharing your story. While I have no idea if the dream means anything or not it is a possibility. I believe that our mind is capable of so much more than we can imagine.

Of course, there is always a possibility of supernatural influence.

There is always a possibility of the dream being a result of something you ate.

Also it may have been a way for your mind to unwind from all of the time that you have spent thinking about the Dinar.

But as for me friend, I'll join in with you and hope that the dream is telling you that the Dinar/RV is going to win!

GO RV!

Thanks for sharing your story. While I have no idea if the dream means anything or not it is a possibility. I believe that our mind is capable of so much more than we can imagine.

Of course, there is always a possibility of supernatural influence.

There is always a possibility of the dream being a result of something you ate.

Also it may have been a way for your mind to unwind from all of the time that you have spent thinking about the Dinar.

But as for me friend, I'll join in with you and hope that the dream is telling you that the Dinar/RV is going to win!

GO RV!

Thanks buddy, your opinion means a lot to me.

We are in the same boat. :hug:

I experienced many dreams come true even though in different forms in real life.

For example, ...

My father died a week after I dreamed he came into my dreams and hug me lovingly. The signs that I experienced, after dreaming about it, I woke up, the clock ticked 7 times at 7 am. Later on, I think about it, and get a conclusion, 7 days after my dream, my father died at 7 am, at exactly the same hour. :huh: (Is this just a coincidence, or there is a human capacity like that?). .............

In connection with the dinar, I dare not predict any further, but often my dreams come true, though sometimes I often difficult to interpret my own dreams.

Sorry, I'm not psychic. Maybe I just happened to like Joseph the dreamer. :lol:

However, I am always optimistic for the RV.

Keep the spirit, go RV !!!!!

May God bless us ....