Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PUMPER'S....DUMPER'S.......

PUMPER'S....DUMPER'S.......

Many will promise a huge return to get you to buy..PUMPER!

Many will discourage you to buy, insinuating a LOP...or whatever...for you to dump or sell out...DUMPER!

No one knows what will happen until it is over, plain and simple...for anyone to be overly pushy in either direction, seemingly put's them in one category or the other...you are either for the investment and hold some, so you look for the best positive outcome and news...or you should'nt own any if you have a negative attitude...and should be showing all of us a better investment...which you should be spending you time with..especially if it is so much better than this one....IN OTHER WORDS....FOLKS SPEND TIME WITH WHAT IS WORKING..OR THINGS THAT THEY BELIEVE WILL WORK...IN OTHER WORDS, YOU WILL NEVER FIND A GUY WHO BUYS FORD STOCKS, BUT SPENDING TIME ON THE BLOGS FOR CITIBANK STOCKS, CONSTANTLY FINDING REASONS WHY CITIBANK STOCKS WONT WORK OUT IN THE FUTURE...UNLESS HE HAS AN AGENDA TO DRIVE THE CITIBANK STOCK HIGHER OR LOWER FOR SOMEONE ELSE...IN OTHER WORDS, THERE ARE NO FREE LUNCHES AND FOLKS DON'T STUDY WHAT THEY CAN'T STAND OR ARE NOT INTERESTED OR INVESTED IN....IMO...FOLKS, HANG ONTO YOUR DINARS AND DON'T DUMP...AS THERE ARE THOSE THAT ARE JUST AS CRAFTY IN GETTING YOU TO SELL OUT, AS THERE WERE THOSE THAT PUMPED US TO BUY...THESE GUYS WORK IT BOTH WAYS...I BELIEVE AS WE GET CLOSER THERE WILL BE TONS OF NEGATIVITY....(I CAN SEE ALL OF THIS, WHETHER MANY OF YOU DO OR NOT....AS THEY ARE VERY SLICK)....FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH.....

• Upvote 1

The reason that I believe in this investment, is from seeing what it has already done long term, and due to it not being over yet, it's not materialized yet, for better or worse, in other words, this show aint over till it's over...there has been no FINALITY on this thing, or as per it being the end of the ride!...and some are stating everything under the sun about what won't work...This makes me believe that anyone that works in any capacity in the negative realm on this thing...must have at least an agenda as a DUMPER, or a case of retardation existing in their brain...as there are already some who have had somewhat of an RV since this opportunity has become available...let me explain...if one were looking at this as per long term holdings, like buying dinars when the war started/2003-2004, also by getting into the ISX/Iraqi Stock Exchange, and even opening Warka Bank Accounts...many of these folks have had double and triple gains..ALREADY!!!...What investment that has been out there, that offered good returns, that only involved immeadiate gains???...ALSO, IN OTHER WORDS, FROM ALL OF THE PUMP WHILE NOTHING WAS HAPPENING, AS WE CAN LOOK BACK AND SURELY SEE..OR YET, OR LIKE SOME WANTED...WHY NOW, ALL OF THE DUMP TALK...UNLESS SOME THINK WE ARE CLOSE PERHAPS?...EVEN IF WE ARE NOT THAT CLOSE, WHY?...NO ONE HAS REALLY LOST A DIME, OR AT LEAST FOR THE LONG TERM WAIT, (UNLESS THEY BAILED TOO SOON AFTER BUYING, AND LOST ON A SPREAD)....SO, FOR THE ONE'S OF US THAT HAVE A BRAIN...LOL.... HOPEFULLY, IT'S JUST ANOTHER BUMP IN THE ROAD UNTIL WE REACH OUR DESTINATION...I'VE ALWAY'S SAID, IF SOME OF THESE TYPE GAINS WERE MADE WHILE BLOOD WAS RUNNING IN THE STREETS IN IRAQ, EVEN WHILE IT WAS BAD...THEN WHAT COULD HAPPEN WITH OUR INVESTMENT IF IT GET'S GOOD...AND IT IS GETTING GOOD IN IRAQ..BILLIONS A DAY MOVING IN, WITH NOTHING HAPPENING FOR THE MOST PART ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE PLANET...IMO...WITH ALL OF THIS HAPPENING..IF IRAQ CAN'T MAKE IT...NO ONE WILL...LOL...I GUESS WE WILL SEE???