Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Chat 02-14-2010 A.M.

Traconesu02

I have an idea....

Instead of waiting for Adam or anyone else to come forward with some intel, why don't we all start bringing intel to this site. How would any of us do this? Here are some ideas I am positive many of you will have lots of great suggestions.

Do you know anyone who works at a bank? Any bank managers? Do you have an investment account?

How about asking them about investing in currency and specifically Dinar. If you are holding a Million or more you might want to mention that. Why? You think if a bank knows anything about an RV and that you are holding that much money they don't want to help you invest it? I think they will...

Do you know anyone in the government personally. Mayors, Governors, Senators, House Reps..anyone....I'll bet you some of them know or are purchasing Dinars themselves...ask them if they are buying Dinars...watch their reaction....who knows one of them may actually give you an honest answer....(not likely)

Ok so lets get started. I have a call out to an old friend who used to own a bank and now sits on the board of many banks...I'll let you know what I find out...

There are a lot of us out there, we should be able to find out something.

J

do you peeps not remember last week when adam said that we would possibly "break even". His contact sent him an email that said "nothing today". His contact does not even know what is going on. Now it could be August. You peeps just keep buying up the dinar and not see the signs of what is going on over their. Follow the politicians..and the news states what they are doing..venezuela did exactly what Iraq is doing right now. Do your homework..stop listening to "rumor mongers" (those where adam's words last month), NOBODY knows what is going on. You can have two currencies at once. you peeps are naive and unwilling to understand cause you are so emotionally and financially invested. Wake up!!!!!!

jmilkey....peeps do bring news here..but because its not what the koolaid drinkers want..they twist it to suit their needs. And yea..i did contact my bank..Associated Bank in wisconsin..talked directly with the Currency Exchange guy..(i think he would know a little) and he told me..IHO,,that Iraq is going to lop 3 zeros..two currencies co-exist..etc....he told me all this without me even bringing it up....all i did was just ask if i could exchange my large notes for smaller notes..and then he told me it makes no difference what you have. So...i say this knowing its not what peeps want to hear. But i am emotionally ready for either way..i want to be rich..but i am not financially tied to this!!