Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU

HeyJonesy

I don't agree with your statement, your thoughts or your comments. It happens all the time...

How many times have you thought it and said it out loud? Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., Regan.... They've all created issues. Look where we are now.. Obama and his democrats may have done very little but don't forget that the republicans have vowed publicly that they will do everything in their power to make sure Obama is not successful. Political diversity is a root of leaves divided.

What we can agree on is, I feel, the real deal with the gross majority of our politicians is the mere fact that they're all bought and paid for. Nearly all Americans are feeling the financial struggle, the frustration of the games being played by our government and the helplessness in the thought that there's not much we can do about it.

But there is... I don't give a flyin' frack what color you are, your religion or your age, we all have a voice, right? We all have a telephone, right? We all have access to some mode of transportation... Well, rather than sit on our big bon-bon, big mac 'n fries, candy bar eatin' butts, we need to contact our representatives and senators. We need to contact those that are running for this election in 2012. Granted, barking in this forum, allows you your voice... but what is it really doing to ideally make a difference? <crickets>

We are Americans and we don't just go quietly into the night, it's not our nature. We don't like the way things are yet "we" can change it. I've never seen so much diversity in opinions regarding our government but maybe it's a good thing right now... maybe it's dam* well time we begin to work together to quit letting our government tell us what's good for us. I mean, the state can't even pave the frickin* roads let alone tell us what's best for us and our families. We didn't elect our politicians to tell us that, we elected them to listen and do what the collective ( the USA... and don't forget U means united) feel is best for us. Our founding Fathers never intended politicians to make a cushy life out of milking the public with their salaries, benefits and exclusive retirement plans.

We can do something... I think the time is right. We are the biggest melting pot of creativity, intelligence, brotherhood and family. We are far above rage and violence but the creative mind of the collective, the support we not only give each other, but the voice that is heard loud from the people, we, us, you and I, will allow for change. Time to put down that mega-sized snickers bar.. (for now)

Drops my slurpie and walks off..

... and yells over my shoulder, "and go RV, dam* it"

just sayin'...

• Upvote 6

Now tell us how you really feel!eyebrows.gif

Good post, but a slurpie? Really, come on... you don't wanna waste any of that when it's this hot out... seriously, throw something else down! huh.gif

Our destinies are determined by our actions... if we choose to not act we have no right to complain about the results! blink.gif