Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heartbroken Grandmother Tells Why Her Fallen Navy SEAL Did Not Fear Death

‘Brave Warrior’: Hear a Heartbroken Grandmother Tell CNN Why Her Fallen Navy SEAL Did Not Fear Death

Posted on August 7, 2011 by Conservative Byte

Elite Navy SEALs member Aaron Carson Vaughn had asked the military to return him to combat and shipped out just six weeks before he was killed when a U.S. military helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan, killing 38, including 22 SEALs.

Vaughn’s grandmother, Geneva Vaughn of Union City, Tenn., told The Associated Press on Saturday that her grandson, a Tennessee native, had wanted to be a SEAL since he was a child and returned to combat just two weeks after his 2-month-old daughter was born this summer.

Geneva Vaughn says he was already a decorated fighter when he was asked by the Navy to return stateside to become an instructor. He chafed under the assignment and applied to SEAL Team 6. Military authorities notified the family of his death.

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/08/brave-warrior-hear-a-heartbroken-grandmother-tell-cnn-why-her-fallen-navy-seal-did-not-fear-death/

I will say rest in peace, just in case all of this true, but I found a website called www.wellawear1.com and I was absolutely blown away by how some of the biggest stories in the main stream media are just made up using nothing more than photoshop. All to further a political agenda. This story is as crooked as the idea that America would spend ten years and trillions of dollars to find one man and when they do, they kill him and immediately drop his corpse in the ocean. And now the men that supposedly killed him or knew anything about the incident are supposedly dead too.

• Upvote 1