Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Last Chance to Say This....

Bama

It is 3:45 am on Wednesday morning, Dec. 2nd and if the rumors turn out to be true, this could be the last time anyone cares to read new posts. If the rumors are false, as they have always been so far, well this needs to be said anyway.

As I lay in bed unable to sleep this morning, one thought kept running through my mind. This opportunity that we have all be given, a chance to profit from this RV, is here now because of the sacrifices made by our men and women in uniform. Without them, none of this is possible. Without them, none of this even matters.

The soldiers in the U.S. armed forces have given so much, and I so little. To each of you who have ever worn the uniform of the United States, THANK YOU!

While I was teaching my son to ride a bike, you were teaching the Iraqi people that they do not have to live in a dictatorship.

While I was building a business back home, you were rebuilding a nation.

While I was helping my daughter with homework, you were helping entire cities start schools for their daughters.

While I was enjoying peace at home, you lived and worked in a country that knows no peace.

While I slept in a comfortable bed each night, your were sleeping on a cot in a tent and shivering in the desert winds.

While I was getting fat from fast food, you were eating your MRE's fast so you could get back to the fight.

While I was worried about being stuck in traffic on the drive home, you were worried about being hit with a roadside bomb every time you went out.

While I watched the evening news at home in my recliner, you were making the news with your victories as well as your losses.

While I was enjoying the benefits of my marriage, you were separated from your spouses and hoped each day only for a letter, email, or phone call.

While I was eating my Thanksgiving turkey with my loved ones, you were thankful that you had survived another day in combat.

While I watched my children scream with delight on Christmas morning, you watched Iraqi children cry out in fear as their parents were lost in senseless violence.

While I complained about politics and policy decisions, you set aside your politics and carried out your orders even when you disagreed.

While I have taken for granted the freedoms I enjoy, you have fought and died so that people you can't even talk to may someday enjoy those same freedoms.

While I have been enjoying life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, you have put your pursuits on hold, have set happiness aside, and have answered the call of duty.

While I have been living, you have been dying.

If you are now serving or have ever served in any capacity in a branch of our Armed Forces, you are not forgotten, you are not taken for granted, and your sacrifices have not been in vain. You are prayed for, respected, and loved. While I will never meet you in person, I will always understand how much you have given so that I could have so much.

Thank you for your service,

Bama

For all of us who are here Thank You for your words. From the many of us here, whether Soldier, Civilian, American or from other nations; we thank you for thinking of us all and God Bless you all also.

IraqBuck, Q-West, Bird, and everyone else who serves in any capacity....

It is 3:45 am on Wednesday morning, Dec. 2nd and if the rumors turn out to be true, this could be the last time anyone cares to read new posts. If the rumors are false, as they have always been so far, well this needs to be said anyway.

As I lay in bed unable to sleep this morning, one thought kept running through my mind. This opportunity that we have all be given, a chance to profit from this RV, is here now because of the sacrifices made by our men and women in uniform. Without them, none of this is possible. Without them, none of this even matters.

The soldiers in the U.S. armed forces have given so much, and I so little. To each of you who have ever worn the uniform of the United States, THANK YOU!

While I was teaching my son to ride a bike, you were teaching the Iraqi people that they do not have to live in a dictatorship.

While I was building a business back home, you were rebuilding a nation.

While I was helping my daughter with homework, you were helping entire cities start schools for their daughters.

While I was enjoying peace at home, you lived and worked in a country that knows no peace.

While I slept in a comfortable bed each night, your were sleeping on a cot in a tent and shivering in the desert winds.

While I was getting fat from fast food, you were eating your MRE's fast so you could get back to the fight.

While I was worried about being stuck in traffic on the drive home, you were worried about being hit with a roadside bomb every time you went out.

While I watched the evening news at home in my recliner, you were making the news with your victories as well as your losses.

While I was enjoying the benefits of my marriage, you were separated from your spouses and hoped each day only for a letter, email, or phone call.

While I was eating my Thanksgiving turkey with my loved ones, you were thankful that you had survived another day in combat.

While I watched my children scream with delight on Christmas morning, you watched Iraqi children cry out in fear as their parents were lost in senseless violence.

While I complained about politics and policy decisions, you set aside your politics and carried out your orders even when you disagreed.

While I have taken for granted the freedoms I enjoy, you have fought and died so that people you can't even talk to may someday enjoy those same freedoms.

While I have been enjoying life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, you have put your pursuits on hold, have set happiness aside, and have answered the call of duty.

While I have been living, you have been dying.

If you are now serving or have ever served in any capacity in a branch of our Armed Forces, you are not forgotten, you are not taken for granted, and your sacrifices have not been in vain. You are prayed for, respected, and loved. While I will never meet you in person, I will always understand how much you have given so that I could have so much.

Thank you for your service,

Bama

Good post, Bama!

Bama,

One of the most eloquent, well said, ways that has ever been put. Incredible. The men and women whom you speak of, are but a part of a greater whole, The United States of America. Every sacrifice made by every person was a result of a country that WAS founded on Christianity, which is the cornerstone of sacrifice for other "men". While you may or may not agree with it, Christmas IS the celebration of the birth of the ONE who taught us this set of values. and is the only one to have ever overcome death by rising and showing us without a doubt, that there IS life after death. Of course, it is not politically correct. It is not fashionable anymore. Christians are now dying on the streets in countries like Iraq, in and out of uniform, for nothing more than being Christians. There is no greater love than to be willing to lay down ones life for the life of another. God Bless our Armed Forces active and retired. God Bless our President. And God Bless the United States of America.

WOW !!!!! That was just awesome and so well said. your Post Bama had me in total awe in the pure truth of what you have said. I too have served my Country and your thoughts in the middle of the night brought back memories of those times serving and the day to day concerns we had during those days that I had once lived by in times gone by to the tee. Thankyou for your kind and jest words....Reminds me of the Song " Proud to be an American of the Red, White and Blue".....Blue

Edited by Bluewaters2u

Bama that was words that could inspire a nation, I have told every soldier that i have met today over here in Iraq, we thank you, and you are right. Lets all rember this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hold this in our hearts, and never let this feeling go. Do not forget these words of wisdom, for all of us serving over here will never forget!

Q-West Iraq

God Bless America! We the People...

We have truly been blessed, yet so many have not been thankful for this blessing because they have not known what liberty and freedom truly is. I remember what service to this country is all about. May God continue to watch over our service families as the days move on.

God Bless you Bama, my thoughts you have expressed in your post.

Bama... GREAT POST!!

In my humble words...

To all our men and women in ALL our US Armed Forces Branches and the veterans of them, no matter what your rank, duty location or job is/was or weather you served during time of peace or war, I salute each and everyone of you for choosing to defend our Nation and our freedom.

And to the ALL the families of the men & woman serving and those who's loved one have given their lives... THANK YOU, for you too have sacrificed for our country. I am proud to be an American. I will not forget. God bless you