Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Down with Govt. officials!

sassy121

Mods, please put this wherever you want. Just want to vent. Am tried of our federal (at the moment) elected government! They were put into office last year to run our government, NOT to posture for re-election two years from now!

[/size] Many of the men and women complaining about the laws that were made and are now causing us "wallet-break" were made by the same folks that are Still in office - i.e. they voted for many of those same bills. Now they are complaining about them being the cause of our problems. They should be working together to fix the problem, and stop blaming each other for them.

If we are going to stop fraud, waste and abuse, lets stop with the House and Senate! The fraud is they were elected to do a job that they promised they would do. Stop war, create jobs, save money..... The waste is they are drawing a salary and have essentially done nothing they were elected for - like "govern". They have done nothing to ease the banking crunch, nothing about massive unemployment - while our THE USA's, infrastructure falls apart, basically nothing they were elected to do. Oh yes,, I forgot, I believe they did cut unemployment benefits - at least in my state. Abuse - when they take large salaries plus mega benefits while their constituates (yeah, I can't spell that word, for those with no imagination, it means those who elected them) barely eke out a living, that is abuse. The waste is the time they spend haggling about "stuff" that has no bearing on getting this nation back on its feet. Why are we paying them? More importantly, why do we keep re-electing them? I suggest we elect ALL new officials next fall and send them a message we are not going to continue this "public unemployment" they are now getting.

Bah Humbug. Thanks all, I needed to say this!

Mods, please put this wherever you want. Just want to vent. Am tried of our federal (at the moment) elected government! They were put into office last year to run our government, NOT to posture for re-election two years from now!

[/size] Many of the men and women complaining about the laws that were made and are now causing us "wallet-break" were made by the same folks that are Still in office - i.e. they voted for many of those same bills. Now they are complaining about them being the cause of our problems. They should be working together to fix the problem, and stop blaming each other for them.

If we are going to stop fraud, waste and abuse, lets stop with the House and Senate! The fraud is they were elected to do a job that they promised they would do. Stop war, create jobs, save money..... The waste is they are drawing a salary and have essentially done nothing they were elected for - like "govern". They have done nothing to ease the banking crunch, nothing about massive unemployment - while our THE USA's, infrastructure falls apart, basically nothing they were elected to do. Oh yes,, I forgot, I believe they did cut unemployment benefits - at least in my state. Abuse - when they take large salaries plus mega benefits while their constituates (yeah, I can't spell that word, for those with no imagination, it means those who elected them) barely eke out a living, that is abuse. The waste is the time they spend haggling about "stuff" that has no bearing on getting this nation back on its feet. Why are we paying them? More importantly, why do we keep re-electing them? I suggest we elect ALL new officials next fall and send them a message we are not going to continue this "public unemployment" they are now getting.

Bah Humbug. Thanks all, I needed to say this!

I TOTALLY AGREE THATS WHAT I MENTION ON ANOTHER POST AND THEY SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO VOTE THEMSELVES A PAY RAISE IT SHOULD BE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO DOES THAT AND I BET A LOT OF THINGS WOULD CHANGE AND TAKE AWAY THEIR BENEFITS OR CUT IN HALF, THEY GET A LIFETIME OF BENEFITS BY SERVING FOUR YEARS AND JMO THEY SHOULDNT GET S##T UNLESS ITS LIKE A RETIREMENT PLAN FOR SAY 15 TO 20 YEARS THEN THEY CAN BE ELIGIBLE LIKE US. THEY HAVE TO EASY AND YOU ARE RIGHT THEY DONT DO S##T EXCEPT TRY TO PLAY THE CARDS AND GET REELECTED....... NICE VENT SIR OR MAAM IM SORRY !!!

• Upvote 1