Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US DEBT-MALIKI and RV

renegets

I BEEN READING AND HEARING ALOT OF NONE SENSE I KNOW WE ALL WANT THIS REALLY BAD AND SOME R EVEN DESPERATE FOR IT BUT LETS KEEP OUR SENSE TOGETHER AND NOT LOSE IT FIRST ABOUT THAT OBAMA CAN FIGUER OR CAN AGREE WITH REPUBLICANS ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THE US DEBT TO RAISE IT TO NEW HIGHTS OR TO JUST RAISE TAXES OR BOTH, NOW I HEARD (JUST A RUMOR OF COURSE) THAT THE RV IS THE KEY TO A SMOOTH PROCESS BUT OBAMA DOSENT WANNA DO IT THAT WAY SO I GUESS WILL SEE AND NOW I JUST READ A POST HERE THAT ITS NOT GOING TO RV TILL MALIKI IS OUT OF OFFICE :lol::D WHAT A JOKE THAT IS I REMEMBER WHEN EVERYBODY WAS POSTING THAT IT COULDNT RV TILL HE WAS IN OFFICE PEOPLE GET IT RIGHT FOR ONCE NO ONE HERE KNOWS THE DATE OR THE RATE FOR RV ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS WAIT TILL IT HAPPENDS ALOT OF PEOPLE INCLUDING MY SELF WANT AND ARE WAITTING FOR THIS BUT COME ON!!!!!!!! LETS STOP POSTING NONE SENSE ARTICLE I KNOW ITS A RUMOR SECTION AND ALL BUT THIS IT JUST DOSENT MAKE SENSE . ENJOY GO RV!!GO RV!! GO RV!! GO RV!! WHENEVER IT COMES I WILL BE WAITTING............................................................................LET THE BASHING BEGIN

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Good points....the gurus come out everyday with their BS, then found to be wrong, yet have never said they got it wrong, but just keep putting out more dates and rates.....it's a joke, yet many follow these fools.....why?....who knows?....the gullible are in desparate need to follow anyone and anything, being fearful to think for themselves, possibly....I don't know.

You are right, it will happen, when it happens, if it ever happens. The gurus are for entertainment purposes only IMO. Yet, they will keep spouting excrements until the day it truly does RV, then brag about themselves and how right they were, lol.....post RV will be worse than pre RV....all the gurus taking claim over the others.....by then, I will be gone.....I say let 'em talk, afterall hard to stop a gossiper, let them be.

Peace.

• Upvote 1