Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

17 members have voted

1. 1. If Dinar Guru's were firefighters what firetruck would they drive?

• Engine
    • ladder
    • pumper
  2. 2. Are IQD Guru's firestarters or firefighters?

• firestarters
    • firefighters
  3. 3. Do we need a Guru smoke alarm button on this site?

• yes
    • no

hello to all,

I am conducting a poll to see what your thoughts are towards these so-called Guru's who blow smoke all of the time. And I thought that the whole firefighter concept was appropriate. Who knows, maybe we could have Adam and crew install a smoke alarm button next to the plus and minus buttons for these Guru's who continue to choke us out and burn us with their false intel.

peace to all and to all a clear mind!

go RV

hello to all,

I am conducting a poll to see what your thoughts are towards these so-called Guru's who blow smoke all of the time. And I thought that the whole firefighter concept was appropriate. Who knows, maybe we could have Adam and crew install a smoke alarm button next to the plus and minus buttons for these Guru's who continue to choke us out and burn us with their false intel.

go RV

I personally think we should start sending smoke signals to shabbs and then smoke hukkah with him on a flying carpet. That might get his attention. Shabbs show me a whole new world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

hello to all,

go RV

What are you getting at?