Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Control The... RV Experience

Grandmamine

Over 2 months ago, while I am on my way to pick up my granddaughter from her daycare and contemplating with myself if I should stop by BrandsMart and buy this 32" LED TV for my bedroom, which I have been wanting for long time, or I should just keep the extra money I have in my hand for a rainy day...

My phone rang and it was my dearest friend for last 16 years. She told me "what ever you're doing stop and go buy some iraqi dinar"!!!! After ,me questioning her with " what? Why? Where can I get it?" I kept the money, picked up my granddaughter and started calling all the banks...... anyway, this is how I started investing in dinar, and searching.... and registered with DV.

When we had the WE CONTROL THE RV experience, I called her immediatly, this was what we have been practicing for years and I knew she would be excited to be a part, and she did. She is a very spiritual, highly intuitive and blessed with psychic power, great humanatarian.

Okey, make it a short story!

When I payed a visit to her today, just catcing up two girls... she sad " ohh I forgot to tell you on the phone, about my experience, when we had the meditation for Dinar!" and she continued.."while I was meditating at this precise time, was set for all to pray and meditate together for dinar, I had an incredible experience . I had a vision, with so many people all over the world, who are involved with dinar, holding the dinar, and the world was surrounded with white matter, seemed like world was inside this white , transparent balloon, and the top of the world and the balloon I saw the images of Jesus , Moses, Mohammed, and Dalai Lama. And they were just piecefully standing above and watching us. I still feel goosebumps when I think about this experience"

I looked at her, and I told her about my experience in DV last week, regarding my correspondence to a post that I found offensive and how it all started a huge religious debate, preaching and arguing and blaming.....about religion....

Her comment was" there are limited amount of people all over the world, who are aware of dinar and possible RV, and I think there is a higher reason that we , only some people were being aware of this, and hopefully will be blessed at the end. Our teachers and prophets are together and watching and waiting.... perhaps it would help if we all concentrate on peace and pozitif energy to make this happen, instead of fighting, which will break the power we have, when we act as one.

And it was her idea that, I should post our conversation here in DV.

Peace.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

So of course some think I'm off the wall, which is okay. I believe in the "Power of Positive Thinking" and know that it has worked in my life.

Some folks want to be all doom and gloom, oh well I'll get over it quickly! :D :D :D

• Upvote 1