Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Hoakie Okie....as if we havent had enough already.....

Goliath

As you can tell, I'm new at all of this. It's a great learning experience and I really like reading everyone's posts. The first, and only time I listened to "Okie", I had a gut feeling that this person was like a con man. I don't know what his goal is, but with his multiple projected RV dates and then when the date passes w/o any thing new, I have decided not to hang onto his every word.

I really don't get why sites post his B.S. He has not been right, EVER. Including when he said he was retiring and would stop posting. I would really vote for an Adam-Ban. It would clear up a lot of board clutter.....

Because it is a rumor!!! If you don't like reading it do not click on the rumor section. It is a simple concept. For some reason you keep reading it. People need to stop bashing every rumor out there. All the rumors are coming from people trying to shed some light on this investment. They are the ones putting their necks out there and everyone else just likes to crush them. The bashing of the RUMORS is getting old. Find something new to pass your time! Get a life!