Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Top 5 Places Where Not To Be When the SHTF

Sirius

Seems to be pushing to raise the debt ceiling but states that it is only a bump in the road till the dollar's imminent collapse.

Go Rothschilds. (LOL) Been their plan the whole time along with the New World Order. JMO

Are we teaching Iraq our ways? The more I read, the more I wonder.

I watched this months ago and joined an investment group, this triggered me into looking for alternative ways to gain wealth outside of the USD. This is what lead me to this speculation and to an investment in metals.

I did learn this, however....while looking for junk coins online, I encountered a Ebay seller who was selling off the estate of a man living in Idaho. Since 1930, he owned a general store I believe, he hoarded silver coins (pre-1965) his stash was found in milk cans, millions of coins. He died waiting for the crash of the USD, so yes, he was prepared. I just hope he lived a great life, not one filled with fear. This story always makes me think, should I really worry too much...what is going to happen will happen, and no preparation will save me or my family from fate.

Go RV