Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HELP FINDING FRIENDS!!!!!!

delta22

i JUST RECEIVED TWO EMAILS ADVISING ME THAT SOMEONE HAD ADDED ME AS A FRIEND . ALSO THAT THEY LEFT ME A MESSAGE . HOW DO I FIND IT ? PLEASE I AM NEW TO THIS COMPUTER **** AND DON'T UNDERSTAND MOST OF IT SO I NEED SOME HELP. MAN I AM IN THE FINGERPAINTING STAGE OF COMPUTER STUFF, MY KIDS LAFF AT ME AND I DONT UNDERSTAND MOST ABBREVIATIONS YOU GUYS USE. THANKS.

i JUST RECEIVED TWO EMAILS ADVISING ME THAT SOMEONE HAD ADDED ME AS A FRIEND . ALSO THAT THEY LEFT ME A MESSAGE . HOW DO I FIND IT ? PLEASE I AM NEW TO THIS COMPUTER **** AND DON'T UNDERSTAND MOST OF IT SO I NEED SOME HELP. MAN I AM IN THE FINGERPAINTING STAGE OF COMPUTER STUFF, MY KIDS LAFF AT ME AND I DONT UNDERSTAND MOST ABBREVIATIONS YOU GUYS USE. THANKS.

Try two things:

1: On your screen, left click on "Signed in as delta22", that will take you to your profile and messages people post to you.

2: Left Click on the Down Arrow next to your "Signed in as" and it will give you more options. Also click on "My Settings". (Don't be afraid to click on stuff on here, there's nothing that can hurt you. :) )

-

• Upvote 3

Hey Delta---you can just click on your own name----Delta22---for instance on this page in the left hand corner where it shows your post. Or where it has your name showing you are signed in. It will take you to your profile page.....you will see your message there.

Have a good da!. No worries about people being rude. Everyone has to start somewhere.

• Upvote 1

rolleyes.gif I get the whole I am afraid of my computer and I don't know what to click on. I am a User Experience Designer. Yes, imagine my job is to study how people interact with computers and design the interface to make it easy for folks who are scared, lost confused or who want a great experience (yes it is a fairly new field of study)...... I also can imagine you feeling lost. How did I get here and how do I get back to where I was. The best button on your browser is the arrow at the top left, takes you back to where you once were. This site is not all that user friendly and it takes a while to get used to where things are and how to post. I promised one thing, nothing will blow up. You are brave - you posted! Thanks for being here. Welcome - Don't believe the rumors - gossip is gossip, some people here make a living at it.
  • Upvote 1