Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

kaperoni chat 7/10/2011

inheritance

[kaperoni] We all read tha the US sent a high level delegation to Iraq yesterday

[kaperoni] and we also read that Biden was going to Iraq soon...but no exact time or date

[kaperoni] now

[kaperoni] we also read the today about these discussions pertaining to Allawi and Maliki and Bazani

[kaperoni] the Erbel agreement correct?

[kaperoni] ok...well then...u all look at these articles and tell me what you see...

[kaperoni] i will give you two links

[kaperoni] hold

[kaperoni] http://translate.googleu ··· ApV8RlXw

[kaperoni] and this one

[kaperoni] http://translate.googleu ··· oJvbF2nQ

[kaperoni] Do you see what it says at the bottom of the second article?

[kaperoni] "Al-Maliki arrived in New York yesterday at the start of a visit to the United States during which he will talks with senior U.S. officials on ways to strengthen bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington in various areas"

[kaperoni] This is very confusing

[kaperoni] when Maliki is here

[kaperoni] and how can he be here?

[kaperoni] i think there is much we dont know

[kaperoni] and the timing of articles

[kaperoni] and the timing of meetings

[kaperoni] etc.

[kaperoni] cause this dont make sense...

[kaperoni] unless they are getting Maliki out the way *Laugh out Loud*

[ [kaperoni] i think we need to do more digging to see if these articles are acurate

[kaperoni] there dated today 7/10

[kaperoni] but yesterday..7/9 we saw articles talking about the Erbel meetings

[kaperoni] does not seem possible

[kaperoni] reading those articles one mentions last wed as when maliki met with Obama

[kaperoni] so it is possible that he was here last wed/thursday

[kaperoni] and flew back for the sat meetings in iraq

[kaperoni] he may actually be on the US plane that brought the high level delegation [kaperoni] to Iraq

[kaperoni] http://www.kuna.net.kw/N ··· guage=en

[kaperoni] that link puts maliki in iraq on sat

[kaperoni] i will say, i dont get it, but there has been some serious activities in the last few days

• Upvote 6

Very clear and percise. I juess we don't know what we don't. Trouble is when people don't know they don't know. Gets so confounding.

Have a Wonderful day and GOoooooooooooooooooo RRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

"Inheritance" --- your judgment on worthwhile intel is lacking good common sense.

Guess what CGBrown personally I don’t care what your opinion is! I don’t agree with any of these so called guru nut jobs. I just simply brought them over for others who enjoy reading them. They are posted in the Chat section of the forum not the Intel section. The forum has lacked any new chats to read so I gave it some. Do I consider this intel no, but I have yet to see one person give any real intel. So do not say anything about my judgment. Unless you know my opinion about the things I copied and posted. Just giving DV something new to read………

My opinion is this… 99.9999% of all post on all forums is garbage and lacks real substance,but without it there would be nothing to read. ... :P

• Upvote 10

Translation:

"we are absolutely certain that we know nothing at this point"....."something is bound to happen"...."what it is or when, we don't know"...."your guess is as good as ours"

Fair enough!

In other words... "Jack... no I don't know him"! blink.gif So, I still don't "know Jack"... any more questions? GO RV Already! cool.gif

[kaperoni] We all read tha the US sent a high level delegation to Iraq yesterday

[kaperoni] and we also read that Biden was going to Iraq soon...but no exact time or date

[kaperoni] now

[kaperoni] we also read the today about these discussions pertaining to Allawi and Maliki and Bazani

[kaperoni] the Erbel agreement correct?

[kaperoni] ok...well then...u all look at these articles and tell me what you see...

[kaperoni] i will give you two links

[kaperoni] hold

[kaperoni] http://translate.googleu ··· ApV8RlXw

[kaperoni] and this one

[kaperoni] http://translate.googleu ··· oJvbF2nQ

[kaperoni] Do you see what it says at the bottom of the second article?

[kaperoni] "Al-Maliki arrived in New York yesterday at the start of a visit to the United States during which he will talks with senior U.S. officials on ways to strengthen bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington in various areas"

[kaperoni] This is very confusing

[kaperoni] when Maliki is here

[kaperoni] and how can he be here?

[kaperoni] i think there is much we dont know

[kaperoni] and the timing of articles

[kaperoni] and the timing of meetings

[kaperoni] etc.

[kaperoni] cause this dont make sense...

[kaperoni] unless they are getting Maliki out the way *Laugh out Loud*

[ [kaperoni] i think we need to do more digging to see if these articles are acurate

[kaperoni] there dated today 7/10

[kaperoni] but yesterday..7/9 we saw articles talking about the Erbel meetings

[kaperoni] does not seem possible

[kaperoni] reading those articles one mentions last wed as when maliki met with Obama

[kaperoni] so it is possible that he was here last wed/thursday

[kaperoni] and flew back for the sat meetings in iraq

[kaperoni] he may actually be on the US plane that brought the high level delegation [kaperoni] to Iraq

[kaperoni] http://www.kuna.net.kw/N ··· guage=en

[kaperoni] that link puts maliki in iraq on sat

[kaperoni] i will say, i dont get it, but there has been some serious activities in the last few days

It's easy ro get you see what they want you to see! :D