Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ennorste Monday Morning 2-8-10:

FLAPJACK

When this article came out I was surprised at how many people missed the intent of this statement. Many were worried that the increase in value would be only to 1000 to 1 for the dinar from the current 1170 to 1 for the dinar.

However, on looking at the emboldened portion of the quote we can see that the CBI is actually DENYING the RUMORS that it would only revalue to 1000 to 1. What this means in simple English is that the CBI is denying that it is only lopping off zeros. We can verify that this is correct from the quote itself, in which it states

Ennorste...thanks for clearing this up. I have never believed there would be a LOP. Not for sure what we will receive for our dinar. I'm still saying low side of $2.00 anything more and I will feel very fortunate. Thanks again for the intel. Thanks to whomever posted this on DV.

Thanks JerryC