Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House for Sale?‏

moose 57

Dear Tax Client Family,

Just got this from my State Farm Agent.

Thought is was important enough to forward to my clients because of it's tax implications, though it's not an income tax.

IT IS A MEDICARE TAX ON UNEARNED INCOME

Did you know this tax provision was inside Obama's Health Care Bill?

WILL YOU SELL YOUR HOUSE AFTER 2012?

Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it? That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home, etc.

When did this happen?

It's in the health care bill. Just thought you should know.

SALES TAX GOES INTO EFFECT 2013 (Part of HC Bill).

Why 2013?

Could it be, that it will to come to light AFTER the 2012 elections?

A REAL ESTATE SALES TAX!!

Under the new health care bill all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax. The bulk of these new taxes don't kick in until 2013If you sell your home for $400,000, there will be a $15,200 tax. This bill is set to hurt the retiring generation who often downsize their homes. Does this stuff make your November of 2012 vote more important?

Oh, you weren't aware this was in the obamacare bill?

Guess what, you aren't alone. There are more than a few members of Congress that aren't or weren't aware of it either.

http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/obamacare-flatlines-obamacare-taxes-home

I hope you forward this to every single person in your address book. VOTERS NEED TO KNOW.

If you don't like this addition,

call your Democratic Senator's Office to confirm this hidden fact about the ObamaCare regulation

“I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes,”

President Obama, September 12, 2008

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1