Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chesty Chat - 9:30pm Today

proteus

Posted Today, 09:26 PM

Just Recapping. RED Chesty.

FROM ANOTHER SITE

PVS: I have a little confidence of this person: Duck2000. Hope this chat is not too long:9:48 AM

[duck2000] do we agree that the un mission for iraq is under unamious ....do we agree that melkert is the head dog running that mission ... do we agree that the un sanctions are under unamious ....yes including chapter 7 . do we agree ...

[MamaEhrhardt] well if un sanctions are under unamious….chapter 7 would have to be …my assumption

[Fabio] What I’m asking is with the economic crisis in Europe, wouldn’t you think that those countries have invested in dinar as well and the war and would want a favorable rv to help them out?[duck2000] have no idea ... but an r/v would help the world economy ...hence helping the euro zone

[JBowhunter] well wouldn’t increased strength in us dollar help out euro zone as well.?[duck2000] but that would only be temporary

[JBowhunter] sure would be a definite stimulus….a real stimulus that would actually work for the world economy.

[duck2000] no the u.s dollar stands alone in that regard because the euro zone stands alone ... hence the euro is all ways against the dollar in the trading sessions now back to my thoughts ..... can we look at the unamious and see if the sanctions are under there? look at the UNSC site ... go to the meetings section , find 2011 , click it ... read what the UNSC has said on unamious ...dont take my word for it .. go back as far as you like ... if you conclude that the unamious and the sanctions are one in the same ... and are under the same umbrella and that melkert is in charge of said sanctions to the un then we have a small problem ..... what did the UNSC say about the dfi funds last month ? no protection by U.S .... but they did clearly say they expired June 30th 2011 .... and it was underlined[w8tin] oh wow..i thought us was protecting the funds they had in us…sorry..guess i misunderstood…yikes – back to my corner

[duck2000] we have no dfi funds in the u.s any more ... we have four other accounts but that's another story ...

[MamaEhrhardt] Iraq retains some protections under an American executive order, which was signed by President George W. Bush in 2003 and extended under President Barack Obama, most recently through May 20, 2012. Unlike the former U.N. immunities, however, the American protection does not cover Iraqi funds held outside the U.S.[duck2000] bingo .... dfi isn't in our hands any more

[MamaEhrhardt] so what IS I guess should be the question[duck2000] the four remaining accounts only .... but that's not the point i am making ....they don't matter .... the protection was granted for a year they didn't use all of the year they being iraq has complete control of there dfi ... so to wrap it up if dfi went away as stated June 30 201 and we know unamious goes away july31st 2011

[MamaEhrhardt] Sanctions are measures designed to compel governments or political factions to comply with the requirements established by the Security Council when those measures are considered to be necessary to the maintenance of international peace and security. They are intended to apply pressure on those governments or political factions. This pressure is felt in two different situations: When sanctions are adopted (and sometimes even before they are adopted) and when they are implemented effectively.[duck2000] and there is a meeting on the 28th of July ...and it clearly says adoptions do we agree that the remaining sanctions have to be gone before the end of this month .... [charlaanne] so they are not simply saying VOTE, they are saying ADOPT

[duck2000] then if this all is true as i have said our r/v day is the 28th of this month ... all 15 members will be called to do an adoption I just wanted to share with you for whatever it is worth. July 6,2011 tonight 10:20 pm GET Team member Ackpaul Rumor

[ackpaul] My lawyer called me and told me that he went in to the bank where we set up my trust account and it is one of the big three and is a branch that specializes in foreign currency. Anyhow, they know he has been in the Dinar for several years as he was one of the ones who went over to Iraq with one of our Dinar dealers that you all know, when they first purchased Dinar several years ago. They told him that they expected the RV to occur anywhere between noon today central time to noon tomorrow. I don't know any more than this but I thought it was pretty exciting and i haven't gotten excited about any of this. So there you go.

[ackpaul] we shall see how much they really know

[ackpaul] I hope they know something we don't

[ackpaul] but that is absolutely true what they said and i wouldn't stick my neck out for any intel other than what he gives me

[ackpaul] ok folks i am out of here so have a lovely night and happy dinar dreams

[sailman] CAP1 I have only a small contact but he is fluent in Arabic and he INSISTS that Iraq RV'd at least 2 weeks ago and that some small denoms are in use

[bluwolf] Listen up that maliki allawi news cap is bogus,its done only to keep the insurgents from bombing their country,also O sign off on your taxes just like I said he would,so expect your cashin procedures to start within hours,good luck Blu

[bluwolf] Thats the in country rate ok ... Now listen up the rate will be high 8+ and I do not want to hear anyone even mention on a something smaller than that if a bank offers you less than 8+ simply spit in there faces and go somewhere else period .

[alabamagal] bluwolf in your personal opinion only!!!! what do you think the hold up is.. and is it a hold up or just the non completion of the process yet.. ?

[bluwolf] Alabamagal holdup or whatever O and congress,on ceiling and taxes No one is in this to loose not even a cents of our Lords blessing so guard it well Be humble but not nieve ... Eyes up expect emails from venders as ...Important maintain on news from O and congress resolution . Today,must go bye now And dont let anyone come in here and stir you up ... Be positive at all times ...99% today, % after tonight the Erbil Agreement is getting signed today to make it official... that was a imperative.. they had only agreed verbal y maven1 Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:32 PM -My best friend's wife has a friend who works for a bank in Jordan. This person let us know today that there is a very big meeting at the bank tomorrow, employees are required to be there 2 hours before opening. There are never meetings like this and they are very tight-lipped on what it's about per the source. Yeah, my first intel! Go RV!...This source told us a week ago that the bank just started accepting/recognizing the dinar a week ago, after not doing so for years. Posted Yesterday, 11:04 AM Update: The bank staff was trained on the de la rue machines and given guidelines on accepting/exchanging Iraqi dinar...BUT they are not selling/exchanging any Iraqi dinar at this time, only buying/accepting it. No mention of RV. Sounds like the same bank prep that we've heard from the US bank 9:09 am

[okie oil man] good morning America and ships at sea and all our friends around the world. This post is not meant to be a tease or a post that makes you go hmmmmmm but i have received intel overnight that is of such a sensitive nature that i can not reveal it all at this time--just rest assured this is the best and most positive intel that has or ever could be received. Perhaps later on tonight or tomorrow at the latest i may be in a position of sharing all but as of this instant i am bound by my word of absolute non disclosure. This is our day.--just sit back and let nature take it's course. remove the word---hold up----from your vocabulary ....take that 1.05 rate and put it in the trash can ..... On okieoilman.com we are planing on the largest===biggest-----bestest---turn her loose call ever---tonight!!!!---tonight!!!!-----tonight----- i will tell all as of tonight and if you know me you know it will be few words but words of meaning-----get ready for tonight

[911sc] Got some news from the guy that started me in the dinar game,he has never even known of the internet chat rooms or how big this thing is. He is a former FAA exec. and receves updates from friends at UST and FAA. So I get this call and he is all and babbling on saying "this is it, the long journey is over!" (in it for 8 years) "Get ready for the payout" and things like that. I say I have this intel chat room that is already on it. His jaw hits the floor, "where was this intel 8 year ago!, why haven't you told me!" He also agrees that most of the intel in the rooms is the same he hears from his people. He's I'M EXCITED!

thx 4 de post....And the dude says spit in their face if the bank offers you less than $8.00...he is pulling our leg...shucks I will cash out at $7.99 in a heartbeat!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :Have they no shame or do they really believe that stuff they put out. I would love $8 but believe it......don't think so. cheers