Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just think for yourself.

cal322

Look I spent two years in Iraq the only source of info was and still is the Internet , AFN, Local Satellite TV Al Jazeera, BBC and very few very controlled news papers.

I worked directly with the CA units and lived all over the country including the “Green ZONE " No one knows anything directly Its all second hand info "I can't reveal the source kind of stuff “. Same then same now.

IMO all info over there is just like being here. and how much do we know ? We get updates from internet and TV. So just because someone works in country or live's over there won't make them know any more than us.IMO they know less Just like us.

I still chat with several coworker's that are still there They only hear word of mouth rumor's as well.

When they are ready. We will all KNOW IT ! Just like when they removed the Sadam Dinars the whole world was informed at the same Time.

It will happen when they are ready to make it happen!

The main thing is we don't know who they are.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1