Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumpers/Dumpers, Dealers/Banks...Thoughts?

Pumpers/Dumpers, Dealers/Banks...Thoughts?

I think that some of us should call some of the dealers that have quit selling, just to see if they will buy dinars back...like the banks that have quit selling, but will still buy them back...You know, there are profits/spreads going both ways, in buying and selling dinars...all of this is getting very interesting....I made a joke out of this today, and told some friends, that this would be like closing down the chicken farm, but putting a sign out front that say's "I BUY CHICKENS NOW"...is the writing not on the wall here folks?...Something that is useless, worthless and of no value is completely dumped....not loaded up on...lol.....

On another note, I know one lady who ordered from one dealer, and it was pre-paid, and it took like appx. a month to get the dinars to her...what bothered her mostly though, was what was in the fine print...you know, the disclaimer, that they can cancel an order at anytime, for any reason, and simply refund your money!....Also, she said with what all she had heard about the dealers slowing down the deliveries to folks, and/or quitting sales, not to mention some dealers, as well as banks....are now buying back dinars, even while not selling them...this made her think that they were just using her money to buy the dinars with her money from overseas, to keep from dipping into their own reserves, and then shipping only the ones that come in as they arrive...she said the most worrisome part of the entire thing was if an RV happened...would you get the dinars, or would you just get your US Dollars returned? Things have really changed and gotten a lot stranger have'nt they?

Also, not to add injury to insult...but I had to say this....have we not all noticed here lately....along with the buy back of dinars...we are seeing all types of NEGATIVITY on ALL of the boards...like NEVER before.....IMO...are these DUMPERS, which are those that are wanting us to SELL back...as CRAFTY...as the PUMPERS, who tried to get us to buy more...NOTE: if we were to apply REVERSE PHYSCOLOGY to all of this...WE ARE ALL IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME....IMO...They may have had a part in my buying a few more dinars...but they are not going to clip me going the other way..I'm already in this investment to stay until it's over...they're not gonna get another shot at me...they SOLD em'...that's it....lol...

P.S. This investment has'nt materialized yet, for better or worse...that's why I can't understand the NEGATIVITY...IMO..it must be to encourage folks to sell back before a rise in the dinars value...or why do they spend so much time working this thing the other way now, when before it was all POSITIVE...and now things are happening in Iraq like never before..and here come the DUMPERS...at light speed...bashing everything!...ALL I CAN SAY FOLKS..IS LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP AND SELL OUT...OR SELL...IMO...I always thought that it would be like this right before something good came out of this....

One more thing...I and several others have been researchig this thoroughly....If one googles or searches, pretty much anywhere, for dinars or dinar info...due to all the guru's hype being spewed forth daily...you end up in their laps...how odd?...or is it?...Is all of this by design?...Now they want to get you to sell back as well...looks like a balance of both the positive and negative B.S. going on right now, where as before it was predominently for the most part Positive!....Is the big switch over to Negativity due possibly from the dinars starting to dry up maybe?...Who knows, I guess we will see?...For what it's worth....

This all goes in line with why U.S. Media does'nt report all of the progress that's happening in Iraq....We're only supposed to BUY INTO what we're Fed...just like with the DINAR...you can't really get any information on what is really happening!