Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dollar Rally Is A Head Fake!!! Be Careful

rriver1010

Most people don't realize that the S&P 500 and the U.S. Dollar move contrary to one another. If they knew the truth, they'd get their butts out of the normal stock market until they figured out how to trade it accurately.

From March 2009, the S&P 500, Dow and other indexes moved upwards at breakneck speeds, blowing away all historical gains and making Americans happy, calming fears, etc. However, it's important that Neo takes the red pill if he wants to know the truth about the market's rebound in 2009 (from movie: The Matrix, where Morpheus offers Neo the opportunity to see the veiled truth about his life).

The facts are that while the stock market was rocketing upwards against all odds, the U.S. Dollar was dropping out of the sky in value. So if you thought you made any money in the markets last year, when it comes to gathering those dollars, you'll find that those dollars lost the same amount of "VALUE" as the U.S. Dollar slid off the cliff in 2009. So three things happend that most people don't know about:

1. The U.S. Dollar lost massive value in 2009, because of the hyper inflated printing presses in the trillions that the Fed is creating and throwing at the black hole (which is not working, by the way. I don't care what they say about recovery!)

1. In response to the drop of the U.S. Dollar, the S&P 500 and stock market rocketed upwards simply because it is now taking MORE WORTH-LESS DOLLARS to buy the same market (one of the signs of hyper inflation). Actually, the stock market has flatlined since March 2009, but due to manipulation by government forces - the people are at ease, thinking we're in recovery. The recovery of the market has simply left people with less value. More dollars - great. Less value of those dollars - YIKES!

3. For every dollar that you made in the market last year, you get to pay Uncle Slam his taxable share of your earnings. Therefore you lose twice. You made dollars that are WORTH-LESS, and then you got to pay taxes to the government because these dollars have seemingly been increased.

Well Neo - if you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes - you'll have to seek education. Some of this education is available at the free trading community at www.basicsforsuccess.ning.com . Read the blogs there as they unfold in reaction to market movements.

IF the Dollar does any recovery at all - it will be at the expense of the U.S. Stock Market! A recovered U.S. Dollar will result in the word DEPRESSION in America because the S&P 500 moves contrary to the U.S. Dollar. However, if the U.S. Dollar and S&P 500 ever lock together and begin to drop at the same time - beware, run for the hills and get yourselves into solid hard assets, gold, silver, farm land or anything that would survive fire. A drop in both S&P and Dollar at the same time means that the big money is exiting the U.S. Stock Market (which is a conglomerate of U.S. Dollar held assets) and also exiting their belief and good faith in the U.S. Dollar. At that point, I hope that you're on the gold and silver rocket.

DINAR - If Dinar is directly connected to the oil that's under Iraq's territory, then DINAR is a better investment than your U.S. Dollars in your bank account. Hard Assets will survive the coming collapse of fiat currencies. So Dinar could sky rocket without an RV - just because of the fiat system unraveling and disintigrating.

If DINAR RVs, I recommend that you get it converted to something other than U.S. Dollars. I would hate to see Americans convert their Dinar to U.S. Dollars and then the next few days - the Dollar falls off the cliff by 50% and we lose the value of our new found blessing. Study other currencies that are more clearly connected to hard assets, or which are out of the way of the West's unwinding of fiat currencies. Also, www.everbank.com might be a good bank to transfer RV Dinars through. They can give BRIC accounts that are guaranteed no risk CDs, as well as many other international currencies, and they're a 4 star rated bank. Most other banks at this time are only 1 - 3 stars, and I only personally know of 1 5 star rated bank, a small local bank in Missouri.

Standing with all for success during this decade!

Dr. Daniel Daves

FREE INVESTMENT COMMUNITY

www.basicsforsuccess.ning.com

• Upvote 1

This is very interesting and something I would like to know more about. Where in MO is this local bank? Sorry to be unlearned but what is a BRIC account? Is there a foreign currency to take a good look at? Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks for the post

Mike

• 1 month later...

Thank you for this timely post and for presenting it with such clarity and simplicity. I have been pondering these issues and have felt that I should not keep most of my Dinar windfall in dollars. Having dabbled with FOREX in the past - I have seen the the demise of our dollars value... Maybe I'll get some silver and real estate.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this great info as depressing at it is. I've been very concerned for some time about the US dollar value dropping and don't understand why no one in the media is talking about hyperinflation from our borrowing and printing money. We're headed for a disaster and the government is taking us there.