Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My travelex rumor

STUBS33

After reading another rumor about someone's response from travelex and how they aren't trading the dinar because it's currently being rv'd.

I decided to call

I called the park meadows co location. A lady answered the phone and asked if I could exchange my dinar. She said no, and that it had been removed from there list of sanctioned currency. But they aren't currently dealing with it because the rate is currently too unstable.... Which is weird because it has been around 1170 forever.

I asked if she had any idea if they would in the future. She said that she couldn't give out any more info

That sounds interesting. If I can ask a favor please, there is already a Travelex post started we do not need a duplicate. Please post this in there to share your story. Nothing done wrong just a duplicate. Peace.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1