Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Is It True $2.45

rem-270

amazing.....this guy (Adam Montana) waltzes in to the chat room like some king of somewhere stops the whole room, pumps...."PUMPS" everyone with a bunch of useless Bull that cannot be confirmed anywhere in the world and everyone sucks it in and I bet Dinar Sales skyrocketed. Now tell me that this whole site is not dedicated to pumping dinar sales!!!!!! Why would Iraq want to RV they got all of US buying there useless paper and as long as they keep selling it they will just keep printing more....figure it out if it's ever going to RV people need to quit buying it...that's when it might RV.

amazing.....this guy (Adam Montana) waltzes in to the chat room like some king of somewhere stops the whole room, pumps...."PUMPS" everyone with a bunch of useless Bull that cannot be confirmed anywhere in the world and everyone sucks it in and I bet Dinar Sales skyrocketed. Now tell me that this whole site is not dedicated to pumping dinar sales!!!!!! Why would Iraq want to RV they got all of US buying there useless paper and as long as they keep selling it they will just keep printing more....figure it out if it's ever going to RV people need to quit buying it...that's when it might RV.

All of US meaning you too if you own dinar and don't like the fact Adam brings lots of good info to the table then go over to DS there you will find your BS

Have a wonderful day

Hey Joe if you dont believe in the integrity of Adam or the RV of the dinar why are you even on this site? You say who is this Adam, more the question who are you that we should listen to you? I happen to appreciate Adam for all the info he passes on to us. He has been consistent with what he has given us. Adam thank you for all the research you do for us all. RV will happen when it happens, so be patient people it will happen when it happens......

I can understand your frustration with this RV. I think most of us on here

feel the same way,. but, we should try to avoid lashing out at those who provide info. (proven or not). If nothing else, it offers hope and encouragement.

I've been in this investment since April 05 and I've been in Iraq since then

as well. I too want this over!! I'm tired and I would love to go back to the USA and spend time with my family and enjoy some of my life. It's people just like Adam who help me get through each day!! They keep my dreams alive with hope and I for one appreciate every effort he and Sonny1 put forth!!

Not everyone can see into the future and we shouldn't expect it!! Keep bringing "ALL" the info and I'll sort through it and thank you for sharing!!;)

I can understand your frustration with this RV. I think most of us on here

feel the same way,. but, we should try to avoid lashing out at those who provide info. (proven or not). If nothing else, it offers hope and encouragement.

I've been in this investment since April 05 and I've been in Iraq since then

as well. I too want this over!! I'm tired and I would love to go back to the USA and spend time with my family and enjoy some of my life. It's people just like Adam who help me get through each day!! They keep my dreams alive with hope and I for one appreciate every effort he and Sonny1 put forth!!

Not everyone can see into the future and we shouldn't expect it!! Keep bringing "ALL" the info and I'll sort through it and thank you for sharing!!;)

Just a question did someone lash out at someone on this thread?