Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Contacting other members

I have been with this site for some time now.

Oddly I have never chosen to contact any member on this site........& now I would like to, if this was an option?

I searched through the help files & have come to the conclusion that sending & receiving personal messages is only for VIP.....

Is emailing members only an option for VIP as well since it to come up with an error message when I click on the email link under contact information?

Thanks to anyone who knows.

Dan

You could contact them in the middle of the night ! Come to them in their sleep leaving only mild memories of odd things in the night ! You guys have been doing it for hundreds of years !

you could even tell them/us the date and the rate ! I am sure only you guys know what's really going on.

We have no Idea !

I have been with this site for some time now.

Oddly I have never chosen to contact any member on this site........& now I would like to, if this was an option?

I searched through the help files & have come to the conclusion that sending & receiving personal messages is only for VIP.....

Is emailing members only an option for VIP as well since it to come up with an error message when I click on the email link under contact information?

Thanks to anyone who knows.

Dan

I would first ask the prophet what he thinks before doing anything. Since he is all knowing and wise.

• Upvote 1

If there is someone you want to contact, leave them a message on their profile page.

Thanks Riley,

That was a thought........just wanted to make sure there was not another way! :)

Now if you could please close this post down before I get anymore nonsense replies..........Riley, yours was not one of them!

Thanks

Dan

Edited by Danneedsrvnow