Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Diversion or Strategic Denial

ToothyGrins4U

Greetings all,

This morning, during my drive in to work, I hear news about the US Debt Ceiling debate over raising it another 2.5 trillion and NATO bombing civilians in Afganistan but not much at all about Iraq. Matter of fact, the news about Iraq is so limited it has me wondering why? Well, after perusing through a number of posts and getting my daily dose the rollcoaster anxiety that accompanies it...there is that one thing that gnaws at me and it is why, when there is clearly so much news posted here about Iraq and it's chaotic government or lack thereof, is there so little being mentioned? Pulling troops out of Iraq or building military installations there or whatever, I would expect is important news for the this country. Yet, it seems that much of what is happening there is not being reported? Is this intentional? If so, why? One theory that I am growing fonder of is that we are extremely close to a big event, that is will maybe later go down in history as our politicians best kept secret. I have heard all the reasoning behind why this needs to happen and I simply not savvy enough to understand the reasoning as to why it wouldn't happen. If there are truly soooo many benefits behind the RV, how is it that it has not become more mainstream? We live in an information age where information of any worth spreads like wildfire and millions click on links to see someones cat do cute tricks. With the magnitude of what an RV could potentially mean, how has it escaped the attention of our media? The only plausible answer I can figure is that our media has been restricted from offering speculation and due to the volatility of the region, our government can only remain optimistic but dare not count on it. With so many other countries involved, surely there are strategies in place to insure we do not lose our shirt in this war. Certainly, there was a plan going into Iraq and to some extent, one has to believe that plan is still in place. Personally, I believe we are close to seeing this come to an end. I believe the lack of news is simply "Diversion" or "Strategic Denial" because the reality is that while this would benefit our economy, too many people rushing toward this investment at once could easily have adverse affects. Let's face it, it there was public support and news encouraging this investment, it could easily dismantle the entire process that has been in place since the BUSH years. So as I listen to the news broadcast our raising the debt ceiling and the GOP publicly denouncing it...I cannot help but wonder what else our government could do to offset the huge deficit that will come to bare in July? Well, if everything I have learned is true there is one solution...and with July approaching quickly, it would certainly result in pressure for Iraq to get their act together politically. Just imagine, the different powers in Iraq trying to jockey and posture themselves to control a country that is suddenly in the catbird seat...knowing that the time is near. Not too unlike what we do know is happening right now. I think much of the news we do dig up seems to support that theory... I am not a guru nor a financial wizard but I do play chess a little and I think the final moves will happen before the end of June and we will have the answer. I only hope it is along the lines of what many of us are anticipating and not a stalemate of sorts, that drags this entire fiasco out for another couple of years. I am hedging my bets that our economy as well as the global economy cannot hang on much longer and we will finally reach an end.

Live well and GO RV

• Upvote 3