Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lately I see more "not from me, from another site" n "posted rumor from another site". I have come to the conclusion that every rumor comes from one person n then makes a circle through the sites, n by the time dinar vets get them it's no where near the original. N so we have a bunch of different rumors stemming off of one rumor into a bunch of different ones. Kinda like n school, teacher tells a story n when it gets back a round it's not close to the original

Lately I see more "not from me, from another site" n "posted rumor from another site". I have come to the conclusion that every rumor comes from one person n then makes a circle through the sites, n by the time dinar vets get them it's no where near the original. N so we have a bunch of different rumors stemming off of one rumor into a bunch of different ones. Kinda like n school, teacher tells a story n when it gets back a round it's not close to the original

What has really happened is most anyone with any

contacts will not post here on DV because there are

a handfull of people on this site that will bash them

so bad they will not post on this site.

Edited by BBALL99
  • Upvote 2

What has really happened is most anyone with any

contacts will not post here on DV because there are

a handfull of people on this site that will bash them

so bad they will not post on this site.

That is because a person can only be wrong so many times before you become a joke! Like the little boy who cried wolf!

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1