Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It is just my opinion but doesn't it seem that lately there has been more time spent debunking lies than getting truthful info on the dinar progress? I am seeing more and more of our well informed people having to spend time definding themselves from useless and sometimes personal attacks. I am just thankful that they don't just say to h#ll with it. The ones that really need this site have to wait untill the lies and deception are rooted out just to get useful information.

I don't mean this to be an attack or bashing on anyone. It is just my observation.

GO RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It is just my opinion but doesn't it seem that lately there has been more time spent debunking lies than getting truthful info on the dinar progress? I am seeing more and more of our well informed people having to spend time definding themselves from useless and sometimes personal attacks. I am just thankful that they don't just say to h#ll with it. The ones that really need this site have to wait untill the lies and deception are rooted out just to get useful information.

I don't mean this to be an attack or bashing on anyone. It is just my observation.

GO RV

I agree, people have got very nasty with their remarks and it seems to be newbies to the site. Alot of basher to the investment also

They claim to be looking out for the pumper but i don't need anyone looking out for me

Edited by rick25sandi
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1