Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Osama bin Laden ومطاليبه of his wives and children?

Sara Johnson

Will Osama bin Laden ومطاليبه of his wives and children?

Palm-The US war on Afghanistan, which was launched in the wake of the September 11 attacks was the primary objective of (the deceased terrorist) Osama bin Laden and him and Al Qaeda network, Osama bin Laden wrote his will in 4 pages written on the computer, signed and it was expected that his death would be the result of وغدر of those around him.

The document (the Guardian) classified secret, especially under the title of the poor will to Abed Rabbo, Osama bin Mohammad bin Laden dated 14 december 2001 and its signature.

In the Name of God, most gracious, most merciful

The poor will to Abed Rabbo, Osama bin Mohammad bin Laden

Thank God and prayer and peace be upon the messenger of God and his family and his friends all, نستغفره ونستهديه ونعوذ of the evil we وسيئات our work of يهده, misleading, and it is يضلله, is this to him: " No God but Allah alone is not his partner and I testify that Muhammad Abdou and, we hope, and that يتقبلنا in the والصالحين of his people and يميتنا Muslims.

اوصانا God, to whom is all praise and majesty, if one of us attended death to leave parents will والاقربين, and the general Muslims are time ill parents in والاقربين, the ripping themselves ripping me and يحزنهم, I am saddened by God Almighty to what I say a martyr.

Love jihad

Witnesses, Jihad love and death for the sake of God king for my life and infiltrated the sword verses in every cell of my heart (fight the Pagans all يقاتلونكم and all), and how many times he woke up and I فاجد I read this verse, every Muslim should ask itself why has our nation to what is in it, وانكسار would have been obvious answer because it تكالبت on the property and renounced the book of God behind its back and he is the only one in which the شفاؤها وفلاحها in the immediate future, we have اغرانا the Jews and the Christians بمتاع the وملذاتها cheap وغزونا material values before they يغزونا بجيوشهم we as women do not move a finger, because love death for the sake of Allah the hearts.

You will not accept the Jews and Christians

We have cut in myself and minds my brothers the Mujahideen that our view of our nation to all over the world watching the United States تسوم vulnerable men and women والولدان the suffering and the nation watching the bloody scene was like watching a movie,. Bug ills in the scourge of our nation is its fear of death for the sake of Allah, we have reflected the verse فراينا cowardly crusaders and Jews الاذلاء يصمدون in fighting our nation and raise the white flag and surrender لاعدائهم, so that students of religion (i.e. the Taliban) did not last and only a few a few, while the rest were فاستسلموا or have fled before the meeting of the enemy, and I woke up the nation of نصرتنا, for the students, who were the first Islamic state in Afghanistan were God's law, it is a hatred of the United States, the وقوانينهم infrastructure.

And with the complicity of their clients in the northern alliance and other governments, who recruited intelligence in the service of the United States and Britain and the West the infidel, canceled the basic laws enacted by the government, the students فالغت the وارخاء grow beards and habits التشبه بالكفار. The nation its scholars who يهدونها both, the وعلتنا today is that scholars of the nation were disguised لرسالتهم in guiding the nation, has reached ضلالهم وتضليلهم and does not believe Muslims, have come to Afghanistan to its scientists destroying Buddhist idols but scientists, students. ردوهم خائبين.

The argument was Sheikh and his companions is the need to satisfy the Jews and the Christians ورايهم-general, وتناسوا said God, to whom is all praise and majesty,: (and will not satisfy you Jews and Christians to be ملتهم).

These scientists have betrayed their message in the service of the nation and issues ووالوا its enemies and Jihad led by America which has been inflicted the first defeat in its history will be, God willing, كغزوة mo'ta, led by the Prophet, may God's peace and blessings be upon him and led to the end of a state.

New York pause

A New York and Washington, the third strike of escalating strikes by the United States the first bombing of the Marines in Lebanon's second bombing of US embassy in Nairobi, which was launched from the US-led invasion of Somalia, killing 31 of our brothers, under the banner of the United Nations, despite the setback ابتلانا by God, to whom is all praise and majesty, will lead this signed to an end of the United States and the West even after decades.

احرصوا To die

What of the nation: احرصوا TO DIE donated to you life and few of scholars of the nation بالحاكمية best placed loyalty and disowning PRODERE to يوالون the enemies of the nation who have ideas human situation and وانحرافات the pre-such as borrowing from the banks usury, crimes and the security and the establishment of political parties, trade unions and women's groups and human بدع, all of which are rejected by all scientists والخلف advances.

What Muslim Scholars: you, very few know you by name and read to you بياناتكم وفتاواكم Sincere, but I don't want ذكركم by name so as not to submit to the enemies, the pretext of looking for للتنكيل to this difficult days for us.

My community Women: Do والتبرج and prostitutes in the West ومسترجلاته, be a school for men and for God's sake, وحافظن on شرفكن may be, but the mothers of the believers as well.

Wives appeal

Dear Wives: May Allah reward you for me. كنتن Me, after God, to whom is all praise and majesty, the best support, given the first day كنتن تعرفن planted that the road بالاشواك and mines.

وتركتن Na'im Family واخترتن on both sides of difficult life. كنتن زاهدات To life with me فازددن in زهدا after me, and تفكرن in marriage حسبكن care of our children and sacrifice and pray for them.

As for you, my sons: Forgive me because I didn't اعطكم, only a few of my time since استجبت لداعي Jihad. We have held are Muslims and their cases. We have chosen a path fraught with dangers incurred in that the hardships والمنغصات and treachery and betrayal and treason would have been the case today, but the case and not money. اوصيكم بتقوي, It is the most precious increased the minimum to life واوصيكم not to work at the base and as recommended by the Prophet Omar Ibn al Khattab, his son Abdullah, may Allah be pleased with them. نهاه, To the Caliphate " that good, we it and was only evil, the letter is received, including Omar."

Recent advice to militants all wherever they are: استردوا انفاسكم وتناسوا until fighting the Jews and Crusaders وانصرفوا to clear صفوفكم of the والمتخاذلين and bad retired from Jihad والمخذلين of the nation.

Your brother, Abu Abdullah Osama bin Mohammad bin Laden.

Finally Palm news agency was the last page of four pages of the deceased will the terrorist (Osama bin Laden), which was concluded the world and Muslims all اجرامه of evil.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=7580

He's a real whack job!! And this is supposed to make us want to turn to Islam? No thank you. I'd rather die an "infidel" under the banner of Jehovah God. And believe me, I won't go down without a fight.

Ditto