Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

********Update for PSN users**********

easyrider

well, as some avid gamers out there im sure you are well aware the the PSN has been down for about a week now. I must say i am pretty pissed because it is one of my hobbies to play online pwning some noobs and playing with my friends. So the update is they are redoing the whole enitre playstation network and could take about another week possibly could be up sooner but still waiting on confrimation. You see what happened is they got hacked in their system from some professional hackers and well you would think a multi trillion dollar company like Sony could handle it but i guess not. So we all wait and see what happens this is just an update on what is going on for us gamers. Take care and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dinar.

News said a LOT of personal info was also taken, names, phone numbers, addresses and prob credit card numbers, not good......

yea i seen that i dont keep my ccredit card on there for this exact reason and im sure thats why they did it or part of it to get cc numbers i usual use a walmart money card when i shop online or with the psn thanks for the news though appreciate it. Scary stuff.