Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Rumors......... begs a big question???

cgbrown

I think that this decision could be financial...based on the number of people calling in to ask questions and verify "intel" over the past month or so. The reason I say this is that, according to the dinar sites alone, more and more people are phoning their local branch (or someone they know at the management level) to verify what is being said on the sites. This does not only tie up phone lines (as has been mentioned time and again on these sites), but places a huge burden on the time employees can do the work in front of them. This then translates into work not getting done or additional hours employees work per week...multiply this by hundreds or thousands of employees answering these questions. I know that it seems that a phone call takes only 5 minutes (or 10-20 minutes to talk with a manager, phone the currency department, etc) and might be termed good customer service or the cost of doing business to some, but it costs me well over ten thousand dollars per year in salary (over and above the helpful and courteous employee) to pay one person who "goes out of her way to do extra" and be "so sweet and fun/helpful to talk to" ...because this person spends an extra 1-2 hours per day in overtime finishing up the work they could not do because of all of the questions. Totally unfair that such a sweet person works so much...and expensive for the business.

Cgbrown that is an excellent excellent analogy great thinking out of the box. I believe that you are 100% correct in that thought pattern! Your post actually made my day this morning, have a great holiday weekend!

Thanks for the kind response. Just trying to make some sense out of all the information floating around.