Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone that is posting to get there count up!! Please post in this thread!!

ALLEYCATTS

I've done my 10 post and have definitely been registered for at least 5 days, still cannot get into chat, what is up with that? I have never bashed anyone, rarely speak when in chat....I have always followed the rules posted, what am I doing wrong here? Help me please, I enjoy the chat room, listening to what everyone has to say, and would like to be able to get into chat again...

This theory has already been posted, but what if this whole dinar investment movement was just a huge social experiment? Can you imagine how much data and behavioral analysis is being gathered... Just a thought; wouldn't it be nice to have a poll on here to see just how closely "related" we all are? How we heard about the dinar, how much we invested, what our education level is, what political party we are affiliated with, veterans or non-veterans etc, if we know any famous people (let's make it fun). Oh, #2 for me...