Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 post,,,,March 9th

jlldrs

Can you see it now?

How is everyone tonight? I greet you in the name of our Father and His Son and the Holy Ghost. Last night I gave you a post that caused a few of you to scratch your heads and say……..what in the world did he just post? LOL……..for you old timers I am sure you understood 90% of what I wrote. It is the newbies that suffered the most along with those that read the c/p of my writings at other sites. On our last CC many of you wanted us to share with you what we knew at that time. I apologized to you yesterday and gave you some of our studies because we knew that all of the info would be released today. Tomorrow on our CC I plan to talk…….DELTA is already going crazy talking to himself because he was anxious to talk to you on Monday. I told him to stand down and he did. I love my Team and they are my gift to you. IMO all gifts should be appreciated. Even if presented from a Blue Couch or on top of a mountain. So what in the world was I talking about yesterday……..what in the world happened today in the world? Our government did something to surprise us this morning. Team was not surprised ……….we just thought we could share all that we knew on our CC last Monday…….but we couldn’t at that time. Tell you what……..let me give you a hand to understand my post from last night and our government’s activities today by sharing some of the phone calls that I logged in my notes. Let’s have fun……..please enjoy.

Greetings this is Frank may I help you?

Frank did you see that our government changed some laws on how we can EXCHANGE CURRENCY and move it across state lines? How we cannot CASH IN for anyone else from now on? ledger to ledger are no longer valid and they want a straight wire transfer?

Sure did.

Do you think it has anything to do with the RI? Because all of us here think that it has to do with Hedge funds. Some guy gave millions back to his customers in fear that the US market will crash and he didn’t want to be responsible for their losses if that should happen. Is our government trying to control the movement of our money in case we have a financial collapse in America? Big Brother is becoming too big for his britches? The timing haunts me because I don’t think it has anything to do with the RI. I think it has a lot to do with the potential downfall of our American government and its banking systems.

Nope.

Is that all you have to say?

Nope………first I want you to pay close attention to who received this memo. Was it not Ali at Dinar Trade? Is Ali a Hedge Fund Broker? You silly rabbit. The laws have to do with CURRENCY AND CURRENCY EXCHANGE. Not the activities of Hedge Funds. I can tell you much more but join me on my CC tomorrow night.

Hi this is Frank may I help you?

Frank there is a rumor that our government is going to declare bankruptcy on the 15th of March.

It’s about time don’t you think?

EXCUSE ME?!

It should not be news to you that our deficit and the lack of a budget for 2011 could possibly bring this to reality. But between you and I ……..I would not throw my hands up in the air and say the sky is falling. Instead …….I would say that the odds are much greater that a new Pope was announced due to all the white smoke that we are seeing.

Hi this is Frank can I help you?

Frank where did the new laws concerning currency exchange and wiring come from?

The UST.

Is that good or bad?

May I ask you is it good or bad that the UST has been in Baghdad for over a month now?

Do you think they made these new laws while they were locked up behind closed doors with S and the CBI?

Hi DELTA.

Frankie Frankie!!! Now can we talk tomorrow on the CC?

LOL……..Si Si !!! Do you have today’s Iraqi TV report?

Yes I do but I have to ask you something. Hedge Funds became quite a problem in January. Why would they wait three months to pass laws protecting citizens from these brokers? The laws from the UST that came out today have nothing to do with the HF. It mainly affects people exchanging outside of the US. People inside of the US will adjust. No American is going to go outside of the country to exchange………well at least this will prevent that. I think it’s important that US citizens only exchange inside of the US.

I agree with you DELTA because the US has the MOST IQD’s in their Federal Reserves ………I think even more than China. I see these laws having nothing to do with Hedge Funds or a rumor of bankruptcy for our government. I see them being created for something that is soon to happen with our investment.

Frankie Frankie these laws are good for you and me. Did you notice that the UST sent the memo to Ali who lives and does his business in California?

LOL…….coincidence? I suppose……..LOL. Yes DELTA these laws are very interesting along with their timing. They say we cannot exchange a foreign currency for gold unless it is exchanged into USD first. BRILLIANT!!! Give me your taxes baby and for that matter add more strength and stability to the USD because it’s kind of weak right now. When countries buy the mass amounts of oil from Iraq some will buy it with USD. Yes DELTA these laws intrigue me because they encourage me about my investment. God only knows if they were intended to affect the IQD exchange. But logic says for me to pay close attention and NOT LOOK IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION. Anything else from Iraqi TV today?

YES!!! That’s why I said we can talk now. You don’t have to point and stare at the country of KU any more because they announced that the Emir of KU is coming to see M this coming Monday on the 14th. We can talk Frankie Frankie.

Did they say if he was bringing the last banana peel of CH7? Because if he gave that to M then that lifts the shackles on their sanctions that will allow them to raise the value of their currency. TOTAL FREEDOM. TOTAL SOVEREIGNTY. The Emir of KU would look MARVELOUS to the whole ME. Wow……..he forgave Iraq and we will now all be blessed by the IQD’s RI.

They did not go into details but we will watch them carefully and see what they say tomorrow morning.

Did they say anything else DELTA?

Yes M sent the resumes which they call CV to parliament. These were the final candidates for the missing cabinet minister positions. Looks like they will be accepted tomorrow.

Anything else Sir?

Yes and it’s just like you and I have been saying. Iraqi TV said that the president of parliament told them all to STOP TALKING and PASS LAWS!!! They use the example of when they met last month and spent the whole day talking about the events in Egypt. They adamantly said to stop wasting days by just talking. GET TO WORK AND PASS LAWS !!!

Did they really…….LOL.

They sure did Frankie Frankie plus they kept saying they are trying to do so many things ASAP!

Our government is trapping currency inside the USA with these new laws. The Emir of KU is paying a visit to M and the last two times they met in January and February tons of wealth were distributed to the people of KU. I have a feeling it will happen again but not just to Kuwaitis. I hope to receive all of our intel before our CC starts tomorrow night. I want my intel to tell me that the Emir is going to sign some papers in front of M on Monday.

Do you want me to give them the files on 15th through the 20th?

Yes……..talk your heart out. It’s our turn now. You take care DELTA and as always tell your group I am very proud of them. They know who I am but I want them to know more of my past. Tell them to read the front page of USToday when they get it tomorrow. You will see Francisco Villa plastered all over the paper. I will give you the count for them tomorrow on this article. Take care my dear friend.

Remember as you said WHEN WE SEE S AGAIN IT WILL BE FOR THE RI !!!

Yes ….. That line is all over the internet now ….LOL!

See you tomorrow on the CC Frankie Frankie.

No……..we talk tomorrow on the CC. Take care.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 5

Frank I have followed you on KTF and know you have a big heart and our thoughts at heart. Please forgive me though, I have come to realize that in this Intelligence is a rare commodity and those that weekly post their version have left me full of doubt regarding it's integrity and validity. I know beyond all else you have our interests at heart but I just cannot buy into this. Thanks for your efforts and time as always with respect, Peace.