Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Condolences for Suuanc... We are so sorry for your loss of your son tonight!

rv1

Father God we come to you in need. We come humbly to your throne of Grace in this time. Lord we lift Susan and her family to you right now. We ask Father that your hand of mercy be upon them in this time of tradegy. We ask your Holy Spirit whisper comfort and peace to them all Lord. You said where two or more are gathered in your name you are in our midst. We beseech you Lord to be ever present with them. We seek you guidance and comfort for this family. Let your Holy Spirit calm their troubled spirits as they try to comprehend what has just happened. Take their son to your bosom Lord we ask. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Brothers and sisters reach to them in prayer. Ask the Holy Spirit how to pray, pray in the Spirit, God will understand.

BruiseViolet be blessed that God has placed you where you are with Susan and you will fulfill your purpose....ask the Holy Spirit to speak through you the words that God would want her to hear. Be blessed and give her all the comfort and compassion from those of us here and that we are praying and thinking about her.

God bless you and your family Susan,

Minister Tony

Susan, so sorry to hear about your son, I lost a 5 year old son to cancer so I know your pain and what you are going through, I just want to say that God knows you pain, and that he will confort you. God loves you and trust me he will take care of you. God Bless and I will continue to pray for you.

Susan, my heart is broken because your son Grady is no longer there with you. These next few days will be a blur for you and your husband and your children. You said you did not understand...Sweetie, the Bible tells us that The Lord will give us the peace that surpasses all of our understanding. That is what you need right now...His peace. Hold your husband tightly and kiss your precious children. None of this is your fault. Grady made a wrong choice. It was not your choice. It will take time for your wounded heart to heal, so allow yourself and your family time to heal separately and together. You will be angry..that is normal..but allow yourself to go thru that grief and onto healing. Thank you, Father that You hold Susan and her family right in the palm of Your hand. Bring then peace in the midst of this storm and bind them together with Your love. In the Name of Jesus, Amen

Susan, I just read about your son this morning. I don't know you personally, but I want to join the others in praying for you, your husband, and kids. I won't say the words 'I understand', because this particular type loss has not happened to me; but I can grieve with and for you. I always think of the saying "there but for the grace of God go I"; we all live on the bubble everyday in this cruel world. We do the best we can for our kids and those closest to us. I am sure God will honor you for being just that special mom you were to your son. Take comfort in knowing he won't have to fight the daily battles here anymore. God is the judge and He knows all the details of our hearts; he knows your son's heart and I am sure holds him "for you" today. Because there are "no words", I will just close with telling you I will pray for you every time you cross my thoughts today. Whatever the issues were with this loss, you can make it better by helping someone else's child in memory of your son. Use your experiences and loss for good and not for evil, and that will make your son proud of his mom! Be strong and hang onto your faith; it will be what gets you through.

Susan, I just read about your son this morning. I don't know you personally, but I want to join the others in praying for you, your husband, and kids. I won't say the words 'I understand', because this particular type loss has not happened to me; but I can grieve with and for you. I always think of the saying "there but for the grace of God go I"; we all live on the bubble everyday in this cruel world. We do the best we can for our kids and those closest to us. I am sure God will honor you for being just that special mom you were to your son. Take comfort in knowing he won't have to fight the daily battles here anymore. God is the judge and He knows all the details of our hearts; he knows your son's heart and I am sure holds him "for you" today. Because there are "no words", I will just close with telling you I will pray for you every time you cross my thoughts today. Whatever the issues were with this loss, you can make it better by helping someone else's child in memory of your son. Use your experiences and loss for good and not for evil, and that will make your son proud of his mom! Be strong and hang onto your faith; it will be what gets you through.

I couldn't have said it any better Little Myrtle...Susan, may God bless you and comfort you and yours in this time of grief. I can't even begin to know what you're going through. Just know that you will be in many people's hearts and prayers in your time of need.

I couldn't have said it any better Little Myrtle...Susan, may God bless you and comfort you and yours in this time of grief. I can't even begin to know what you're going through. Just know that you will be in many people's hearts and prayers in your time of need.

Susan, let your heart be full of Joy in happy memories, may you find Comfort in knowing your son is at rest and let God give you Peace, for your son is in his hands. Prayers are with you and yours.

well said shalon babe,,,,,susan words can't express how awful i feel for you an your family,,,,i have no words to help comfort you, i don't think are is any or i would give you those words now....... they say honor the time you have had with your loved ones an rejoyce for the time you had with them, i tell myself they are on a new adventure an we will be with them soon , try to take each day as knowing its a day closer to your son......my heart felt sympathy to you an yours

Susanc1058, I am so sorry to hear about your son, my heart felt condolences go out to you and your family, may God bless you all at this time and see your family through your grief, always keep the faith because the good Lord will be by your side, take care of yourself and your family in these coming days. now for my next post to this punk wizard96

I also would like to extend my condolences to you and your family. Please understand that this is in no way caused by you or your family. My husband passed in the same way as your son many years ago. There will be those who will try to place blame; however, look to the Lord for your strength. It seems like it will never end right now; but, the pain does get duller as time passes. Keep the memories close to your heart. Again, I am sorry for your loss.

To lose a loved one is painful but when it is your child it is not only painful but it also doesn't make sense that this has happened. I know because I lost a 5 year old son back in 1993. It was a tragic loss and at the time one that I didn't think I would make it thru. However, with the love, care and support given by not only family and friends but by so many others that I did not know made the grief easier to bear. Just know Susan that there are many of us parents who have suffered a loss just like yours and we know your pain and understand it. May you be comforted by not only our Heavenly Father but by many who do care for you and the family. You will be remembered in my prayer this evening and days to come. Take care!

Just want to thank everyone so much for the outpouring of love you have given this stranger whom you do not know. What brought us together who know greed, desperation, thoughts of a better life, helping others. I don't know your motive for buying dinar but I do know that this site has been a God send for this woman in a time of great loss. Words can not express the gratitude I have for your prayers I truly believe with these prayers God is holding me up because trust me it is not me doing it alone. I pray each day and I am at a point where it is God you know what is in my heart and what I need just hold me. So Thanks to each and every one of you. My son will be put to rest on Thursday and then the hard part starts living life without him. Thank you again and Adam I know this is not what this site if for but I thank you for helping me find this site little did I know how important it would be and I am not talking dinar they just aren't that important anymore.